• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Heart Of Nothing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I've been playing with Protean Greninja, and it's a lot of fun. Changed types every turn, haha. XD
    Hey, just a heads up, but I added your fc (for that whole friend safari thing, when I ever reach it) if you want, mine's: 4210 4222 7144 The more, the better, right? :)
    Oh alrighty then.

Have you ever written game reviews on sites like GameInformer and GameSpot?

I'd like to read my Birth by Sleep review and tell me what you think:XDLight_Dave43's reader review of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP
    Yeah, it was a bit sad when we had a few left. We found an albino hamster that was lost like 2 weeks before we found him again. He was missing a finger and part of his ear. He was one of the last hamsters we had.
    Oh and sadly I have no more Hamsters :/

When I joined I had about 40 hamsters and by my birthday of 2009. Hamsterdam had collapsed and fallen apart, and every citizen died. I had a dog for about two weeks (she was a good dog, but we just couldn't handle her), and I lost her in July, and then in August, after my bro and mom got home from my mom's family reunion in Virginia, she brought another dog named Buddy, and he's the only pet we've had since.

Once I did have a rabbit, and I nurtured some squirrels after her mom abandoned the two.
    Well, I have to read a book suggested by my teacher for my book report, called Surviving the Applewhites. I'm reading Gathering Blue and Messenger because I really liked the Giver. And I'm reading Quidditch Through the Ages, and Deathly Hallows (up until chapter 24) in celebration of the movie. I'm reading all seven before Part 2 next year though.
    Lol well, I thought it was funny. Other people thought I was serious.

when i type like this it means im joking and the thread was like this so i figured they'd pick up on that
    Well, basically I left my account open, and someone posted some things, and I was banned. That whole thread with me saying my mom did it was a joke too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back