• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mastermind
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol. that is very true. btw did anything crucial happen in the episode before Hiro and Ando started packing Matt Jr.'s stuff?
    no i don't care really. it just annoys me. i'll get over it. lol.

i suppose that is true. however how many times have you seen it done? a lot of the times people forget. but whatever. it's not too big of a deal. ^^
    Like he didn't expect spoilers to be posted. it's not that it's a big deal it's just i find it annoying that he negarepped me without a proper reason.
    I find his lack of common sense to be amusing.

09 06:11 PM  Shadow Soldier  Thanks for using spoiler tags fuck tard, go die and eat a moose.
    aw I just got used to Mastermind x[

Still, you're in charge of your name, so you can choose what you want. :]
    I know, it's so sad. D:

Dude, I haven't done exiled related writing in so long. I need to do somethinggg
    yeah. and we still don't know who lives and who dies and blah blah blah.

too much to factor in right now to get a good basis for ex. 2.
    lol. Haven't seen you post in the exiled in awhile (or maybe we're all just spam posting). It's lonely over there.
    hey can you do me a favor? just file a compliant against my XBL gamertag everyday until they tell me to change it. pleasseeeeeee! casue i dont want to spend 10 bucks
    And to add to the fact that the person that gave it to you is someone that your in a relationship with and she didn't tell you.
    Think about it. You get rich and work hard and think your life is perfect and then the STD comes along and it all falls down to barely anything at all but your new life as a herpes victim and all the money you have can't cure it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back