• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
huanglulu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I have all my assignments done, but now I have exams D;
    I remember now!! Sorry for forgetting *hugs* Do you like your job?
    We don't celebrate it much either. But I dressed up for the first time in my life and went to a party with my friends XD
    P
    Cool! I hope you can do it ^_^

Ooooh, I'm so embarassed about it... I think the first chapter's almost decent though (but it still needs so much work! I have too much telling instead of showing, the dialogue is lame, and the prose is shaky...) Would you like to read that much?

It probably won't come till after 2012 :( But there's 3D to look forward to, I guess. Oh, and it's not really a trailer. It's a minute and a half clip from the movie! And gosh darn it, I am SO much more excited now!
    P
    Hey, you can write a fanfic for your NaNo, if you want! :D And if you keep practicing, you'll be sure to get better! You should so give it a try, if you wanna! And even if you don't finish the 50,000 words, I can tell you it's still a great experience if you got something done.

Link? Ah, I 'm sorry to say that I'm a bit embarassed about my novels, and don't really show them to anyone till I edit them to death *blush* I could PM you some of my first novel, which has been tweaked a bit (and still needs TONS more editing xD) if you're interested, though :)

Hehe, and KH3 will come...eventually...

Also, there's this new Tangled clip on Disney.com! And it's super adorable. You should definitely go check it out! It's the second vid on the bottom!
    P
    Nope! Well, they'd like you to write a fiction novel, and you can't plagarize or start before November, but other than that, it's all your own choice! (And actually, you can write nonfiction if you'd really like to. NaNo was more designed to get fiction stories done, but if nonfiction floats your boat, they're still cool with it.) Basically, as long as you write 50,000 words in a month, you're gold! If you start now, it might be hard to catch up, but I'm sure you can finish!

Hmmm, well, they're all about 50,000 words, which is...pretty short. I edited the first one a bit this summer, and so it's more around 70,000 words now, but that's still pretty short. About 100-200 pages in an actual book. I can't stretch out stories that long xD

Pffft, that'd be adorable :)
    P
    Just start writing! Oh, and you can sign up at the site, if you want: National Novel Writing Month Since it's only the fourth (well, for me. I guess it's the fifth for you), you could still probably finish in time if you started now!

And my novels are all crazy xD The first one's a rather big mess I can't really describe; a sort of coming of age story mixed in with some magic and stuff...the second was a future dystopia that I'm planning on rewriting soon, the third was kinda a cliche fantasy novel, and the fourth was about unicorns xD The new one I'm writing is a romance, though.

YESSSSS, and they so need to kiss in the Secret Place. YES. xD
    P
    Ah, that sounds harsh :( I'm still a student, and I've just been loaded with schoolwork and studying, myself xD Oh! And NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. It's where you write a 50,000 word novel in thirty days. It sounds like a lot, but it's actually not so bad. The goal of NaNo is to get people who've wanted to write a novel but never got around to it to finally write and get it done--without worrying if it's good or not. It's a lot of fun, and I've finished four novels doing it! It starts on November 1st, and ends on the 30th.

^_^ I heard that it's absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see for myself.

Hmmm, I'd recommend getting close to filling up the bar and then using a few Thunders so you get into Thundershock mode. Then you can just hit it with your Keyblade :)

Hehe, maybe in KH3?
    P
    Hehe, so it's been a bit hectic for you, too? It's even crazier now that I'm doing NaNoWriMo, which eats up tons of my free time. But hey, it's fun ^_^ Have you ever done NaNo?

And hey, it's only a bit longer to wait for Tangled, so, a little more won't be so bad, right? :) Less than a month now!

It really is nice. I just wish it were more hummable. It took about thirty times of listening to it before I could really hum it. But it's pretty and soothing, and I'm really looking forward to the scene in the actual movie!

Oh, and ooooh, isn't Terra so adorkable? And did you get Break Time in Disney Town? That command on Terra is the best xD

:D I hope Sora and Kairi totally hook up xD
    P
    Late reply is late (sorry! I've been pretty tied up this last week, and couldn't get on KHI too much D:) but I do hope you can go to an advanced screening! I'd love to go to one myself, but I really can't :( But I hope you can ^_^

And speaking of Tangled, have you heard the love song from the movie yet? It's called "I See the Lights", and while at first I was rather disappointed with it, I've grown really fond of it as I listened to it more and more. It's very pretty, but unfortunately, I don't think it's as memorable as other Disney tunes like "A Whole New World", or "Can You Feel the Love Tonight". If you don't mind spoiling the songs, you should take a listen! Here's a link:
    YouTube - I See the Light - Tangled (track 7)

And since I'm incredibly late here, have you started playing BBS yet????

Hmmm, and I guess that makes sense. I see the sibling relationship with Aqua and Ven, but I like to see it more romantically, is all ^_^ It's totally my KH OTP xD
    Oh, but I love SoKai, too! So adorable!
    Aww thank you! I finished that assignment, but I have another one ;A;
    Ohh, what do you do at work? D;
    And! How was halloween? Do you celebrate it?
    Just some requests for my family and friends. Working on a small chibi request for my best friend now. ;) And Majora's Mask is a very dark and emotional Legend of Zelda game. :D But yeah, it's a great game. I love it!
    I'm a little stressed :c I have so much assessment due for uni right now... ;A;

But KHI makes me feel better XD;;

How are you??
    P
    I'm sure there are...it'd probably be hard to find ones near you, though :( But hey, it's worth a shot! Though, from what I've heard, if you do do it, be sure to get to the theatre super, super early. I've never done an advanced screening before, but when I saw that there were some Tangled ones in my area, I got super excited about it... Don't know if I'll be able to do it, but it'd be so cool if I could.

Ohhh, does your brother have BBS? If so, take that PSP from him, get a memory card, and play it! xD

Yeah, I think the characterization was well done in BBS, especially regarding Terra. But awww...you don't like Ven with anyone? I know lots of people don't like him with Aqua as I do because of the age difference, but you don't even like him with Olette, Cinderella, or Snow White? Haha, but I guess I'm just a crazy shipper xD Do you ship a lot in Kingdom Hearts?
    P
    Eeee! I know! There's some lucky advanced screenings in my state; I'm hoping I can maybe go to one of those and see it even before the release date! *squee*

BBS has a lovely story :) I hope you get a PSP sometime so you can play it! Ooooh, and Ven's your fav, too? Yay! I'm not the only one! Most people seem to like Terra or Aqua better...though, I must say, they're probably better characters than Ven is xD But I still just adore the guy ^_^ And maybe this is a bit of an odd question, but as such a huge shipper, I gotta know: do you ship him with anyone? I personally ship him mostly with Aqua, but most people don't seem to like him with, well...anyone xD
    P
    Haven't seen any interesting new trailers lately...but it's coming out so soon now! *squee*

Awww...and that's too bad D: Are you gonna get a PSP so you can play it sometime? It's definitely my favorite game of the series :) Though, I must admit...I dunno if a PSP is worth it just for BBS. Quite a costly system... Hehe, and if you already know the story, who's your favorite character? Mine's totally Ventus ^_^
    P
    ^_^ I love it a lot, too! I hope we get some more trailers as the release date comes closer. Yeah...and the first day of the movie's release probably won't work for me, either, but I hope to see it within that first week! Hope you get to see it soon, too :D

Anywho, on another note, have you finished BBS yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back