• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Iridium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• O
    misato is so baller in that pic. :3 +9999 points lol
    I know, I know. It's more important that you get it all sorted first, anyway~

Go, run! Check on them!
    YOU'RE SO FULL OF IT

FOR CONVENIENCE THOUGH, IT'S CURRENTLY APPROACHING LATE MORNING ilu <3
    O
    that's wicked. :3 It's a tad small but I can blow it up in photoshop. xD
    O
    that's awesome! would you still happen to have the wallpaper set? if it's online, anyway. lol
    O
    yeah haha good thing its all in Times New Roman, I just couldn't figure out how to bend it in that circular shape. :v

you have an NGE set?
    O
    awwww ye.

\o

I would have put that on the avatar but tracing the logo in illustrator was hard enough. plus I was too lazy to format the lettering haha
    lol yeah those things made it a whole lot funnier I still kind of wish he had a reunion show or something. Dave is a really funny dude and was a great addition to comedy.
    Yes! LOL The prince sketch was hialrious, I really think he makes these up though. I mean, after the game he served them pancakes LOL wtf?
    Planning a trip to London with mom once I finish the degree, too X3

<3<3<3<3<3
    Yeah, I heard that he is just living with his family in a small town now. It seems like he is completely done with comedy. I remember that sketch! It was hilarious. My all time favorites are the mad real worlds and the rick james one
    Yup, at least he didn't sell out and keep going along with it for the money. Lol what is your favorite sketch if you can remember?
    Ya, I'm not worried about job-hunting. I just want some peace and quiet in my life for now, something my current work isn't giving me.

PMs. Been a while since I got one from you.
    Driving~
    Good luck with college O:

Tee hee.
    Screw the babies I've a B.Sc degree to finish ;w;

So yeah. Third year college student. 94.43 total average. In process to terminate my contract because I'm sick and tired of that company. Got enough savings to last through the degree and then find a decent job.
    Good, all in all. you? :3 <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back