• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Twilight93
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i didddddddddddddd!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr! lol revenge will come for you. >:D
    Yo, I've got anaccount on PS3 trophies (the site where your card in your sig is from), how do I get that? I can't seem to find it.
    Nevermind, got it
    Yeah Uncharted 2 I know that I'll probably get, but that's not til later time.

So far I had paid for four games I'm happy :) :

KZ2
    inFamous
    Resistance: Retribution
    RE5

I'm not sure about myself about FF XIII, Versus I might be more interested, but definatley have some time to think about if I want to get it.
    Just kinda going around asking questions, what games are you getting in later time?
    IMO, Deadlocked was bad. You'll like that one the least (most likely).

My faves were GC and UYA. Play those first. It won't really matter since the first 4 aren't as connected story wise as the Future series seems to be.
    I was like "eh, I saw this coming a mile away."

Didn't the Blake guy get torn to shreds by Daedalus?

I don't think there's such thing as a "chimeran planet". The way that Daedalus and the doctor-guy talked, it was like the Chimera were an ancient species. Unless they were forced off the planet, moved somewhere else, and left the towers and pure breds and stuff in the Earth's crust when they would take over again.

Anyways, you gotta hand it to Insomniac. 2 games in development simultaneously since launch, and 4 games since 06. WOW.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back