• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Beastly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• that looks pretty amazing, I'll have to pick this up.

It'll be my first CoD lol
    yeah might get on today

unfortunately no :\ only online game I got is RE5 (and ultimate alliance but I never play that ;p)
    i am sooooo sorry but i dont think im gonna be able to complete your request. Theres so much going on and i have no inspiration for it or anything. again im reallllly sorry.

and i wish i had a ps3
    Nearing the end of high school, not going too badly, but not as well as I'd like.

Yeah, my PSN's up on my profile.
    Sorry, my mom is stealing the computer right now. (I'm on my laptop right now which isn't compatible with my wifi USB)

So I'll message you when she's done.
    I was thinking it'd be quicker to do it something like: You send over 6 pokemon, switch to your plat, take the 6 pokemon, switch to SS, send over 6 pokemon, switch to plat, take the 6 pokemon back etc etc.
    I thought you were going to give me your platinum FC first. That way I wouldn't even have to leave the room at all while you switched game cartridges.
    Alright I'll be there in a second. I guess I'll need your SS FC and your Platinum FC. You have my FC
    Nope. I do have a PSP though.... Wait, you have a PS3? Lucky.

As for me, catching up on Bleach and watching the filler arc about the Zanpaktou Rebellion. I am also watching Psych, Burn Notice, and Royal Pains lately. I'm also going to see the movie The Sorcerer's Apprentice at 5:15pm today. And last but not least, I've been on the fourms of course.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back