• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, you weren't really serious when you nominated me in that thread to be a mod in the next year were you?! Honestly, I was really taken aback when I read that.
    I'm pretty confident the criticism will die down after awhile. Two days after McCain lost, the Conservatives are still fuming, and even by the end of Obama's first term I'm sure they'll find something to bitch about even if he's done a fantastic job.

You're right though. Racism is alive and well. Even more so, stupidity.

Not to get counter-racial on you, but I really love how suddenly ultra-conservative southern white people are playing the victims...suddenly the country is no longer being ran by one of their own and so the only possible outcome of all this is that he's somehow going to single-handedly convince a heavily white congress to pass a law that promotes the genocide of every Caucasian in the states.
    Out of curiosity -- and I apologize if this is plastered somewhere on your profile and I just happen to be too lazy to look for it -- where do you live, man?

I'm in Oklahoma which is the only state where McCain won every county. Heard on the news that some old lady told her five-year-old granddaughter that Obama hates white people and is going to kill all of them or some shit. Which would work out conveniently for me, but that's totally not the point.
    Just a natural reaction to loss, I think. I'd be lying if I said I didn't bitch a lot when Bush was elected, but at least my claims that he was a dumbass weren't without merit.
    Thanks for the rep, didn't see it 'till now. I can't rep you now, gotta give some others first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back