• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
june
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh darn sorry for not replying earlier, kinda got side-tracked. How've you been? :D

And that's awesome too, you'd look good as Chrome no doubt, all you need is a Mukuro-sama now lol If you want to see a continuation on what happens afterwards start reading the manga fro chap 283 if you'd like. But I should warn you the current story arc is gonna have it's up but downs at the same time, imo
    *Plus another yaoi pairing to fire you up more xD*
    8D I can't summerize my essay, I'm afraid. But in regards to the other post, I just made a plotbunny and posted a picture. I also plan to upload a banner I made for the club later on and a drabble. 8D Oh lawl.
    "damn, there are... way too much... long posts DXoh ponnie, you and your post xDDD how the hell you manage to do those loooong post!?"

BECAUSE I AM INSANE. UTTERLY INSANE WHEN IT COMES TO XIGXAS. WHY, DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY DARLING?! 8D DERPDERPDEEEEEEEEEEERP.

But really .That one post...took about an hour to type. 8D; I was so tired afterwards. OH LAWL.
    ;D LOLZ. WELL OKAY. And...ugh. *sitting in my chair with hair dye on my hair* D: I feel like a fully frosted cake. It feels so weird. D:

AND OOOO. I LOVE PIPPIN TOO! <3

And did I ever get around to showing you my Xigxas picture this evening? *hyped up on cold meds* >_____< I forgetted.
    <___< That obvious huh? Oh man. I gotta hide these things more carefully. :p

And OOOH. THAT IS JUST SO COOL!! XD

...You like Merry, eh? :D
    <___> And Orange. How did you guess? 8D

:D That makes me so happy...you don't even KNOW HOW MUCH. <3 Eeeeeeeee. Squee at the Frodo Sam parts for me, will ya sweetie? :D
    ;D We will! You and I! We can make it if we try...*starts to sing* :p OH LAWL. I am so hyper today.

AND GASSSSSP. :O THAT IS AWESOME. Are you enjoying it honey?
    Oooh, that's such a pity! Maybe together we'll be able to reconcer our love for Kingdom Hearts? :)

AND DARN RIGHT. ;D If you want to see a preview, check out the Xigxas board. It's bloody and sad...:p But...hey. It's me, ammirite?
    :eek: You left too?! I thought it was just me...D: Wow. Okay, weird.

And I've just been...around. I've kinda lost track of things. Not only Kingdom Hearts but of Xigxas too. D: Been trying to get back into the habit of the loving again. Updated the Xigxas board and everything. It's kinda working..:p Kinda. Ugghh. I need to be all fangirly again.

Though I suppose killing Roxas in my newest picture is a step in the right direction. Yeh?
    Well I really like it, and that means a lot coming from me, because I usually hate all sigs. xD
    thanks for mentioning me in your interview, it's sweet that you like my stuff.
    i'll try to make ya something sometime! :D
    Kay well we don't have to do it today. We have until the 24th until the issue comes
    out. It'd be great if I could get your msn (or any other messenger) address.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back