• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol well our weather calls for dirt dirt and more dirt...With a slight chance of rain. Well goodnight.
    Thats right I'm a huge eevee freak. My number 1 Fav is Jolteon. He's quick,powerful,and yes I'll say it,CUTE!
    A
    Okay cool!I would love to talk to you again.Goodnight and hope to see you soon!! :D
    Wow Blastiose huh? I haven't seen or heard anyone using him in like forever. So you like Sailor Moon as well? I watch it with her from time to time.
    A
    Ohs.

Im really outa of it right now so ima head off to bed its almost midnight.See you tomorrow?
    A
    Lols!!Ohh.Well Iam homeschool so thank goodness that dosent happen to me and my bro anymore.
    A
    Ohhs.I hate when that happes.Gets really enoying.Its like duhhhhhhhhhhhh whats going on?? lols =x
    Oh hanging in there on a Saturday night. I'm training some pokemon on pearl. And talkng to my little sister on our profiles.
    A
    Ya I guess your right.I guess im fine they way I am...I think heh.
    Lols but have you ever had a time where someone was just talking and they seemed really smart you know what they ment but you where still like 'what?'
    A
    Ya I guess your right.But its true I could be a little bit smarter.Well I woud like to be.You see I am one of those people where I always put myself down that is a curse!! >.<*Face palm*
    A
    Really?._.Lols to me I am a compelte idiot =x
    A
    Ohs.Well when people talk smart and use big words that I dont understand it makes me feel like and idiot and then I think should I know that stuff?Makes me feel really stupid ._.
    A
    Lols.I do have alot of frineds who are REALLY smart but alot of times I have no idea what they say at times...Makes me feel like a complete idiot..>.<
    A
    Ya your right it should be like that.Lols!!Ya very smat.She was hot to you?I wouldnt say she was cause I am a girl XD
    A
    lols ya I know!!Ya it can be good to be yourself.I try to do that cause somtimes I just hate the way I am but maybe I am special in my own way :DWho is your fav sailor?
    A
    I never liked As told by ginger.That was always the 'topic'For my frineds and school.I try not to worry so much of what people think of me I like what I like and I love sailor moon!! And as you can see my fav is sailor Venus.XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back