• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
El Coqu?
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes your gonna have to if you want to be as good as those guys in the threads.
    Aww man that sucks. You'll get them to lvl 100 soon. Hey maybe we can Wi-fi battle sometime during the week.(uh oh...it lagged I think this was sent alread..)
    Aww man that sucks. You'll get them to lvl 100 soon. Hey maybe we can Wi-fi battle sometime during the week.
    Cool Cool. Hey I have an Umbreon in my albums. Maybe you can save the image on your computer and transfer it onto your ava. Just a thought.
    Well, sorry. I kinda gave up waiting to battle for a while and went to my friend's house. But maybe another time? And let me know when yours are at least in the 90s, cuz all the ones I usually use are lvl 100. Thanks.
    Yeah dont worry alot of people dident even see her unless they pay close attention to everything like me ^_^
    No, it wasn't. It was actually an RP me and someone else did a very long time ago, so consider it as a retry.
    Yeah i totally edited your post.
    I want the Death to be a total surprise. And i dont want anyone spoiling it. If you tell people who its not then the makes it easier to guess. You see where im coming from
    Rats,
    I don't save my sigs so I can save them.
    And yeah I also only copy and paste what is written for me.
    I'll redo it when I can I promise. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back