• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sora The Key
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yup! I actually got the game on Thursday, which was totally awesome because I had already tooken all my tests(and PASSED every single one!) so when I got home I played it non-stop xD
    I saw your post and I was wondering if you could give me a link to the Square Enix Theme Download sinc eI just got the Bundle today and I also didn't get the Registration paper thingie :C
    Haha yup! Is it bad to say that I like my dad way more than my mom xD Ugh my brother does that with me :p He's like no you cant change it yet >:
    Yeah, lots of shit happened saturday, but thanks to my dad I didnt have to cancel it:D Haha, you sat on your niece? xD
    Ahh, you finally saw it! I've seen it so many times! xD I've been good, I almost had to cancel my BBS bundle because of my mom! :p
    Hey you. :)
    You need to let me know what to call you, otherwise I'll find a very cute-esque one that depletes all manliness. :) (I've done it before. ;) )
    haha, cat-jokes xD
    It's not animal abuse if your 6 inches tall and 140 pound cat is trying to kill you xD
    Gawd, I love beating up that cat, I didnt like it in Cinderella it was mean to the dog! I'd import it, but my parents are ehhh xD
    I know right? How could they take out Dodge Roll, I love using that, I wouldnt even walk in KH1 I'd dodgeroll instead xD
    Yeah, I wish KH2 had Sora in the Santa outfit, but noooo. Weren't like the Absent Silouhettes s'possed to be in KH2 but they ran out of time?
    I never liked Trons world :p Im gonna play BBS too, before it comes out here xD *gonna try to beat VS*
    Haha me too! I always drool if I have a goodnights sleep:D It's kinda gross when you wake up in the morning though lol

KHIIFM looks like so much fun D:
    I've been to Nevada, California, Florida, and Arizona. So basically I've been stuck in the South and West my whole life xP

So how was your day?:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back