• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Szayel Aporro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Too bad we're on an island.
    D:

-Grins- Well, at least you're honest. -Rubs back of next- I-I mean... I haven't... even had a boyfriend before... -Blushes-
    B'aww. Well, by then I'll be sixteen, so... I could probably drive, too. :3

-Giggles sinisterly-
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    DUDE I CAN FKING SEE YOU.
    xD

Trashy,
    chovanistic,
    rude,
    whore,
    sexist,
    pig,
    annoying,
    degrading,
    disgracing,
    unworthy...
    I've got more, man.
    Cool! n-n You guys live close?

-Blinks-
    ... Learn from you? What, to be a manwhore?
    Significant other? Wot?!
    Do tell...! Teeell Nami abooout them~

That only further proves my point. I mean- when was your last girlfriend that lasted more than a few days?
    It's just your typical shoujo series, so it's surprising that it's popular. xD
    for Tsubaki, though, she only ever wears one outfit, so I'd have to buy it. And my friend is going as Stein.
    o3o

-Gets off couch and picks up orange- That outta motivate him. -Turns to Dell- But you're not really one to talk about women. When was the last girlfriend you've had? -Chuckles-
    I probably was beefooore theeeey weeere!
    Nyeh!
    xD
    Yeah, for Misaki I could do that. Plus my hair already looks like her hair for the most part.

-Stiffles laugh- Then... Then why are you just... standing there...? (Ehehe...) F-For all we know Master-sama could be sexually harassing her RIGHT. NOW.
    Wooo~ I still have yet to start... any sort of costume. I'll probably just buy it online. I'm hoping to be Tsubaki from Soul Eater or possibly Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

Then you don't really like her, hmmmm?
    Ouuush she's pretty~!
    I look forward to pictures!
    >u<

-Point thumb at Dell-
    Listen to this dufus and grow a pair already!
    School's on the seventh for me.
    @u@
    ORLY? LIKE WHAT IS IT?

-Throws an orange at Kaito's head- Duuudeee!
    Jesus. When I get addicted to stuff I seriously get addicted. @u@ iScribble, Facebook and Deviantart galore.
    So what's new with Muffmuff? c:

-Gone & gone-
    Kaito-nii has still learned nothing. -Siiigh-
    LOL GEE OKAY.
    No but seriously it's been... months.
    D:

That's enough. -Slaps hand away and turns- Come on, Miku.
    ... Okay... M-Master-sama... -Swallows and keeps head down, following, then looks up at Kaito sadly-
    Dude.
    Dude.
    DUDE.
    Dude.

... -Walks over to Kaito- Who the hell do you think you're talking to here, Shion? What kind of tone are you saying those words in? -Backhands hard- Don't you dare talk to me like that!
    -Gasps- Kaito-kun!
    Now... I'm no exception to this fact-- I'm willing to admit that we are creatures born purely to be playthings. Sure, we may think we're any different. We try to be like humans, and have personalities and relationships, but we're not human. We're nothing but shiney idols for the public. Now- do I make myself clear?
    -In shock-
    ... OnO;;;
    So first off, I'm glad to see you're back! You've been gone far too long for my liking c:

Second, I love your signature (see: you are so dumb). God that video cracks me up every time.
    Hey are you still interested in the CC AU RP? I haven't seen any of your posts for awhile. D:
    Just wondering what's up? Are you still on the writer's block?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back