• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Which Uni are you going to? What's it called? I wanna go abroad toooooo :( But I don't even know if I can go to Singapore when you're there during term breaks! Unless...I study in Singapore...? Lol. I duno what the future holds for meeeee I'm totally clueless as to what I'm going to do after Alevelsss
    No don't think I'm preordering I'm broke :( I played a bit of RE:COM. I got stuck in fighting Riku because I suck at the card system and he's so strong :/
    NO YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU'RE GOING UK NOW WE'RE EVEN FURTHER APART AHHHHHHHHHHH Oh well. Good luck then :(
    Lol what, I didn't even know you were fire!! Oh lol the Phoenix and all that. HAHAHA.

Hey my college has those metal railings too (although they don't make those noises so it's not bad) but apparently they're like so old so everyone is told not to lean/sit on them, although my friend still does--he is soo reckless, really, I get a fright looking after him--but so far it hasn't broken off.

WHAT? There can't be TWO Keybladers!! DX I CALL DIBS ON THE KEYBLADE REMEMBAAAA
    Well fine. If I can't have the keyblade then...well it wouldn't be too bad having Donald and Goofy with me. NO WAIT. I can have a keyblade, because this is just the beginning, like in BBS where Terra, Aqua and Ven all had keyblades so that means we can both have keyblades!! Unless I'm completely wrong on the BBS part because I haven't played it...yet. YET. D:

Wait, where are you going? Are you gonna study in Singapore?

It's not that I've failed an exam or anything (well I'm pretty sure I did bad in my trial exams but I'm gonna work hard for my finals so things will work out; that means during the next month I'm gonna cut down on internet time haha :( ) but after getting our AS results (AS being the first exams we take for ALevels) some of my friends decided to defer because they're not ready for A2 (which is the second exams for ALevels) and so I would not have anyone to go to Singapore on vacation with.

But I don't even know if my parents would let me go on a vacation with a group of friends and no adult supervision anyway. But yeah, I doubt I'll be able to go to Singapore anytime soon. And it's kinda costly (since SING$ is stronger than RM).
    Aw :( I doubt I'd be able to go to Singapore anytime soon either. Even if I do get my licence my parents would never let me take a long trip down to Singapore that fast lol. Oh but my friends and I were talking about going to Singapore for a vacation... but I doubt it's going to happen now that a whole bunch of stuff happened regarding our studies :/
    D
    You like fire well if you get too close you turn out hot,playing with fire the same rasalt
    D
    Ya i will thank's agian ^^//////////////
    D
    Wow that was easy!Thank's longlivelife ^^
    D
    Thank's!but how do i make that foyer thing?
    D
    hi i'm new here i need a guide around here could you be my guide
    NGAHAHAA what a merdeka. Nah I don't do much for merdeka. But I woke up today hearing the merdeka song blasting from my TV D:
    Ugh (I'm not making excuses or what) I was having an exam day before yesterday and outside people were singing the merdeka song so freaking loud it was kinda hard to concentrate. :/
    Hey it'll be like Kingdom Hearts. We're gonna see the solar shower and the next thing you know the darkness is gonna be in the sky and our world's gonna be swallowed by the darkness. :/

BUT I CALL DIBS ON THE KEYBLADE!!!!
    Merdekaaaaa!! XD Wave the Jalur Gemilang (I only found out last year that the MY flag was called Jalur Gemilang :S)
    M
    And your friend is right i'm a troll better yet a bicth :p
    M
    humph...well i'm nice just looking is okey and is that ennyway to talk to a lady?i wanna be your friend
    M
    huh?what doya want?it said you were on my page
    x'D

WHAT THE FUCK? x'D

lulz

Yeah, I'll be able to make it 9:50p -ish. I'm a bit slap happy at the moment x'D...
    Oops... it's 8:40p... and I thought you wanted to meet at 9p. I suggest that we, for now on, always label with "p" or "a" to signify "after noon" or "before noon" respectively in our areas. 'Cause now I think I missed meeting with you... ;~;

Or did you mean 1p your time? 'Cause that's 1a here, and it hasn't passed 12mid here yet... I'm so confused... T<T
    lulz, the "G-MBILE"? xD I'll get there around 1. Listening to good music... you know how pointless I get with good music.
    Es tut mir Leid, LongLiveLife. I was trapped in the blackhole that is TVTropes T<T. I'll get on Gmail in a few.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back