• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Iridium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well I walked into the store and handed it to them at the counter, lol

I might call them later though.
    I C UR NAWT BLIND!

Now to change the subject~
    Your avatar reminds me of chocolate-chip cookies. 0_o
    Isn't that, like, weird??
    Haha, yeah. That's happened loads of times on my save file.
    Ragdoll physics never disappoint.
    ;]
    Hmmm... Just give it some more thoughts and discuss it with your to-be business partner.
    You can make a charter between you and that person or individuals and propose some regulations, policies, jarah, jarah, jarah. If s/he doesn't follow the regulations, either warn him or process him, that' why we have legal resources, future businessman. ;]
    What about a Partnership? You can ask someone close to you or a friend to be your business manager or accountant. It's one of the Partnership's benefits; wide span of talent(s).

Are you whiter than sperm and have a deeper voice than a void? xD
    Hmmm... Have you considered studying anything else and then study flowering (or however that course is called xD) and then starting a business? That's what some people are doing. They're studying X thing and then they study X thing related to making a business and they make it. For example:

Saaay... I become an attorney and decide to take some pastry courses and decide to make a pastry business. Have you considered this?

"The voice"? Natural talent?
    :D

I sent in a job application, lol. Would have absolutely loved it if they accepted it, but I don't think they have, so whatever. :B
    What's wrong about being a florist? D: You could get contracts with Wal Mart or Home Depot. Voice acting? Are you good?
    Just to give you an idea how under paid we were for the work we did, we got $475 every two weeks from working eight and half hours a day, so about $5.59 an hour. =/
    Thanks, you as well.
    I enjoyed Roman's phone calls at times.

HEH CUZZIN WANT TO GO SEE SOME BEEEG AMERICAN TEETEES
    HEH CUZZIN LET'S GET DRUNK TOGETHERR

And oh god, you won't believe how much I laughed when I'd take him to a bar and he and Niko would get drunk.
    Their conversations during that time. Haha.
    Dude, I'll go to where you are. We'll try together.
    It'll be worth the travel expenses.

SAVE ROMAN! D:
    When I clicked on my settings to check on your message only this part of your VM was showing
    and I assumed you actually did that rl.

Haha.
    Yeah that happened to me loads of times on GTA IV.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back