• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Cool, I'm definitely in. I've got several characters already made up, just need to modify for your particular setting. Send me the link when it's ready? I assume Original, right? I'll keep an eye out for you.
    You may wish to edit that to get rid of your email! Spam and viruses are likely to ensue at a much greater level than normal. I'll PM you mine when I set it up :D.
    Thank you! And no, I do not have an MSN or instant messenger. The issue isn't that I don't want to give away information, it's that my computer is really bad and very slow. I have tried to get an IM for some time in the past, but I eventually resolved that there was no way it would happen on this computer.

Thank you for the compliment! Don't cut yourself short; you're pretty cool, too.

I assure you that it isn't me not wanting to give the information out. It's that I don't have one, nor can I have one :/.

It does kind of suck that we'll have to use PMs and VMs for now (and I mean far into the future, as well), but we ought to be able to work around that, right? :D

--
    EDIT:

Haha, yeah, my computer isn't the only problem, I guess. Internet connection, too xD.
    Thank you! And no, I do not have an MSN or instant messenger. The issue isn't that I don't want to give away information, it's that my computer is really bad and very slow. I have tried to get an IM for some time in the past, but I eventually resolved that there was no way it would happen on this computer.

Thank you for the compliment! Don't cut yourself short; you're pretty cool, too.

I assure you that it isn't me not wanting to give the information out. It's that I don't have one, nor can I have one :/.

It does kind of suck that we'll have to use PMs and VMs for now (and I mean far into the future, as well), but we ought to be able to work around that, right? :D
    Oh, and I forgot to ask you for a link whenever you do post it *being vague for sake of VM*. :D
    Alright, cool. I'll do it. Oh, and, uh...Honip doesn't know that, does he? Bwehehehe. This'll be fun, man. Hope this doesn't die. Maybe we can do another RP together if it does?
    Uhm, I could if you wanted me to -- but you can go ahead and post a waking up one coupl'a hours later in the RP. I dunno, guess I'm just dynamic like that. :)

Just FYI, Vincent was up there to protect you, make sure no one would even get into the temple, let alone the Fayth.
    I'm assuming since I'm asleep, I'll be letting you continue our story in your next post? Heh, might be a bit of friction here, what with Vincent not being here when I came out.
    Yeah, I thought it would be hard getting into Singapore Uni. Oh I thought you were a Singaporean citizen. Well, I'm on student pass too. Dunno what I'll be doing after college :/ So are you coming back to Malaysia?

But maybe the Asian members here don't live in Asia but live somewhere else. Can you speak Malay?
    Hahaha! Went to Singapore for...a night. Lol. Singapore's much better than Malaysia, I believe (no offense to Malaysia, I still like Malaysia, although the chewing gum thing kinda sucks, but whatever I hardly eat chewing gum). Singapore's one of my options for Uniiii lol. Nah, actually I don't know. I've been in Malaysia for 15 years (since I was 2) I wanna get out of here too. :p
    By the way, there are other South East Asian members here. But I don't know whether anyone is from Singapore or Malaysia, except for you. I have a few Singaporean friends here :) Have you gone for NS? 2 years haha.
    Ewww horrible horrible disgusting AHHHH!! XO
    Didn't want to spam on the thread (If saying this counted as spamming on the thread). I would start puking if that happened!!
    I might start it in several days or today. :p
    I'm actually waiting for more Ronso and Gaurdians.
    There's a + by my name? Intriguing.....perhaps because I added you as a friend? There's a plus by your name right now on "Recent Visitors to my page"
    Your siggy...I see Tifa and Rikku...out of curiosity, which one are you appreciating, m'lady? And what exactly is that from, because I want it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back