• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
tri-blade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Wow, I REALLY have to start catching up. As soon as this summer work's finished, I'm watching the two new seasons.
    Oh yes, Epic Mickey! :D I want to play this so badly, but I don't have a Wii...
    Hi! Sorry for the late reply! :D

Um, I love Gackt! I saw him live a few years ago when he was going to start this superband called S.K.I.N. But I had loved his music for years before that. And The songs in DoC were my fav for awhile because it made the game seem more epic than it really was.

No, idk who the J-pop artist is. The music scene in Chicago is big so I wouldn't know where to look.

And I've heard of Red vs Blue, but I never watched it because I was busy and quickly forgot about it.

I'll try and find time to watch it though :D
    I can't remember the last time I actually sat through an entire show. Probably right before they took down Toonami. I'm not particularly fond of some of the new cartoons.
    Yeah i hate the sonic games these days. I liked it back when it was the adventure games.

Oh my god I HAVE to watch that episode! That sounds epic.

And yeah, gotta love sargeisms.

"I hope you brought your wallet...cuz the rent in hell pays in advance!" XD
    Eh, kind of. It'd be pretty out of character for all of them imo, but to each his own. I admit, it would be amusing ^^
    The only other RPGs (besides KH and FF I mean) I've played a lot of are KOTOR 1 & 2, Oblivion, and Baldur's Gate.

As far as my favorite games, I like the series of Mario, Zelda, Halo, Gears of War, Sonic the Hedghog, and Call of Duty.

I FINALLY realized what ur avatar was! It's Sarge from RVB: "You just got sarged!"
    I was thinking him or maybe even Sephiroth. Idk it could be anyone, even one of his friends who just wanted him to shut up.

...actually if it was Sephiroth, he would have thrown a sword, not an apple.
    Here it is:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep GamesCom trailer op GamersNET.nl

And yeah, I heard about that miniseries. It might be short, but it's still Avatar, so I'm DEFINITELY gonna watch it. =)
    The only manga I've really read was Inyu-Yasha, though I read a bit of bleach.

I mostly WATCH manga in their anime forms. Like Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, or even Avatar the Last Airbender (one of my favorites)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back