• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A Wicked Dawn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I feel like my life is coming together more than it has been before to be honest. I'm no longer single; which is a major plus...and I just moved into my own place yesterday.
    Oh I meant noticed that you thought Karde was unconscious. But the Icelandic is definitely cool.
    It's not a huge deal, and yes. It makes your character that much more interesting. Shame people noticed, would've been better had they not.
    Well, regardless of your RP selection, it's nice to see you back and semi-active in the Roleplaying section.
    It's a shame not to have someone with your level of skill involved in the current RP section.
    I'm doing well enough, I suppose, all tiredness aside.
    Which RP have you returned to join?
    A Big Yay for new friends! :D

Why, thank you very much :D! I'm always out to trying new things for the Avatars I wear. Like my last one was Katy Perry in a butterfly XD.
    I know exactly how you feel. When I first got really, really into it, I tried to convince most of my group to read it. About a fifth made it through, the rest gave up. Talking about it to the people that did read it is absolutely excellent. (and speaking of, are there any parts that you'd like to discuss? I'm always up for House of leaves talk.) And again on the same topic, have you been to the forums for Danielewski's work? It's one of the most dedicated fanbases I've ever seen, there've been people picking apart the novel in detail since 2001. I think that the forums are possibly even better, just because it's a continuation and there're always new ideas and interpretations. Also also, have you heard of the musical artist Poe? She's the sister of the author of House of Leaves, and her album Haunted has tie-ins with House of Leaves, and vice-versa. It's also a damned good album, and no one's ever heard of her. Here's a link to the forum, if you're interested. (click here.)

Other than love for House of Leaves, what else is new or exciting or whatnot? I've seen you around the forums, and you're one of half a dozen or so people that I've never talked to, but I'm interested in the things they have to say.
    Welcome to the club. I'm actually a proud member of the Nocturnal/Night Owl club. :D! And I indeed liked it. I've also seen you around the forums quite often, and I must say, along with GFX, your also quite the rper. =3
    Hey, what's up?

Any chance of you letting me wear this in my sig space; credit will be given where needed. :)
    I was a bit worried that you picked the Minotaur, but I like what you've done I suppose.
    Silversun Pickups live was legitimately the greatest night of my life. And yeah I know the Flaming Lips. I've never really been able to get into them though.

And I have read Brave New World and Fahrenheit 451. House of Leaves is on my list, actually. I've just been lazy about reading lately.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was incredible. I'm not a huge Jim Carey fan, but I thought he was wonderful in that.
    Well, I definitely appreciate the consideration and understanding.

I can't say that I have, but they definitely seem worth looking at; I'll explore the site in my free time and give you my impressions.
    efinn41?s Music Profile ? Users at Last.fm

That covers all I've listened to on my computer when I'm home. It doesn't quite capture how much I really listen to The Smiths, The Shins, Cold War Kids, Arcade Fire, and White Rabbits though.

Books wise I haven't been able to read as much as I'd like to lately, but I have recently read (and loved) One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Cat's Cradle, Catcher in the Rye, Great Gatsby, and a good portion of the Sherlock Holmes collection.

My favorite movies are (500) Days of Summer, Lucky Number Slevin, Inception, Usual Suspects, Garden State, Shawshank Redemption, and Batman (1989). I spend a lot of my free time watching movies, preferably ones that make you think, though a comedy here and there is likely.
    How exactly would you post put a damper on my plans? If anything, it only reinforces my intention to carry them out.
    I was already planning to re-post it, after having it die so early in the sign-up stage, so knowing that someone has a marked interest in it gives me that much more incentive.

It's also nice to know that there's one more fan of dystopian fiction on the forums.
    Hah, it's definitely nice to see some interest in my old dystopian roleplay, especially from such a talented roleplayer.

As with most original roleplays of mine, I'm most likely going to re-post it after some time has passed--especially if there aren't any decent original RPs active at the moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back