• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Apollo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• my bad went to play basketball and left my pc on if you still wanna play yu gi oh hit me up again
    Thats wicked man! Hope the last year goes great for ya.
    Im studying for masters degree in Management Information Systems. Boring lol.
    I'm a straight afro-american male, I'm not gay, I'm not bisexual, I'm not lesbian, I'm not trangendered, some asshole mod took my account & thought it be funny to make that thread.
    Dave! Long time man. Not much with me bro. Still workin hard on studies and with work. How's things with you?
    Ummm i don't know what you were trying to post on my VM but I do remember you posting in my "coming out the closet" thread, & I to clear up any misunderstanding I am not at all gay some forums staff member thought it be funny to steal my account. & make that thread. im not gay
    ps3 you? i hope i'm good at that game i'm ok at mw2 but some things people do in that game is so....impossible
    it better have one although i'll still get it if it doesnt lol. and i might get medal of honor but i'm not sure yet.
    I'm going to go to japan and create the Company Isis Gen with my roomie Joshua not much to do after that but i do have 8 game ideas in my head now the main one is Isis Chronicles, here is our forums Free forum : IsisGen Forums
    I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U ABOUT AXELS TEAR DROPS... I POSTED THE SAME THING AND EVERYONE THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY
    I'm in to stick around a little more. I already did sign myself up for an RP and for a battle, so I'll make sure to see both of them through XD
    Endless Flames! Of Course I REMEMBER YOU!
    Yes, great times!
    Oh and yeah... I saw that...I still have no idea what happened with Lucy. How'd that happen?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back