• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
King Thanatos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The Roxas Ventus thing is only because Nomura sucks as a designer and is running out of ideas. It's showing more and more and more as he goes on in his career.
    Sion (Bouncer) - Sora - Neku (TWEWY) is an example.
    That sounds like fun. I'm actually supposed to be on hiatus right now but whatevs.

I suppose it's good that they went a bit deeper into the character of Roxas than the 10 minutes we had for development which resulted in him just being Sora with a bit more emotions... But, eh.
    Oh gosh, this is awkward. Thanks for the fix! I honestly did not see it when I wrote it. It's like midnight here, and I was up since 6 in the morning; not a good combination.
    Lol, I'm not pro. I haven't touched my PSP in months ^^

Well, that's nice. I wouldn't be able to play with you anyway since I lack a PS3, and have no wifi for Xlink-kai.
    I love being asked questions so I seem smarter. c:

Anyway. You have to put in the same info for using Trillian so here we go.

The server would be irc.rizon.net
    The room title (channel) is #junes

Mibbit.com Webchat client
    On the drop down menu at the top box called "IRC:" select Rizon.
    Then type in the nick you want and then on the "Channel" type #junes.
    Trillian you do but Trillian is really freaking useful.

Mibbit is a site that you just put in the server and room title and you're done.

Both aren't complicated at all. There are how to's out there on how to use them.
    I use Trillian and mibbit. Trillian is an all-in-one IM, twitter, facebook, email thing and has IRC.

Mibbit is just a web browser IRC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back