• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Really, you read them too? They're awesome, aren't they? You'll love them more if you'll read Brisingr,I promise! :DD
    Too bad the movie turned out to be so horrible though D:

By the way, you don't have a DS, do you?
    Eragon 3: Brisingr. I love the Inheritance Cycle! I can hardly wait for the fourth volume to be released <333

A PS3? No. ;_; Unfortunately, I don't seem to be such a fan of PS3s, not even PS2s; I've not touched my PS2 since maybe two years or so xD;; Why do you ask?

Lol yep. Blame Lenny or Gil, it wasn't me who wanted a new one and wanted that one to be reopened again.
    At this time of year pretty much is when we get the most weather changes.
    Sounds nice :D Well Sundays are boring in general so no surprise xD;; My weekend was alright, I've started reading a book which is so interesting that I can hardly put it down =) Other than that, I've watched TV, played games on my DS and watched TV. :DDD
    Its still raining here >_< and we're supposed to get Hail and/or Rain in the next couple of days.
    I tried but, whatever I do, it's just always a copy of their work in my eyes. ;_;

Ah well, thanks for trying to help me, but I think it's something I have to figure out on my own afterall, regardless of how many years it may take. =) Thanks anyway <333
    Welp, I'm back at school.. Got a lot of homework already and I'm tired. But I can't complain :D
    How's things for you? Been getting up to much?
    It was alright just being bored as usual on weekends and since its been raining here since Thursday makes it twice as boring. How about yours?
    I've been great. How've you been?
    School's been keeping me well-occupied.
    Might even get Senioritis. How about you and school?
    O.O that's weird that he is even allowed to drive, a school bus for that matter at his age.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back