• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
cαcσphσηy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hm...we only have a couple trees in our front yard XD. One's really small though..
    Well, that might be true :p. People would be more used to talking to certain people and have routines and stuff..
    Lol I think it's because our school lets the teachers decide what they want students to use for class, so the teachers usually give us our supply lists on the first day :p.
    ~Umbra~
    Yeah..:p. Have you gotten used to it yet?
    Haha, probably XP.
    Ohh...well, you still have more time :p. We don't even get supplies list until after school starts..XD;
    ~Umbra~
    That sounds cool~ It's good that you like it :p :3.
    Yeah...then there's no need to miss school, either :p. Thanks~
    So have you started school yet, or when do you start school?
    ~Umbra~
    Ah...that's a pretty long time~. Do you like it so far? :3
    Yeah, hopefully ><". School starts this Monday...I hoe it can sell before December so we could move during break or something.
    ~Umbra~
    <3
    Ah...how long have you been there, now?
    And no, not yet D:. Our house still won't sell ><".
    ~Umbra~
    You should~! Vampire Knight is definitely awesome :3.
    Ah yeah...OM made me sad when I heard that D:. But yeah there's Manga Fox and Bleach Exile....and stuff...and apparently there's even a Facebook app with some manga on it owo. Wonder how long that'll last..
    Yeah~ XP. On deviantART especially...but at least if it's fanart, I spend time fangirling over the characters rather than thinking about art skill level X3.
    That's cool~. I'd probably be excited, too XD. What are some of the things you don't like about homeschooling?
    ~Umbra~
    Ah, awesome~
    Hmm...my favorites of manga are probably: Naruto, Vampire Knight ((though I'm behind on it)), KHR, hmm..idk what else XP. I've heard about D.Gray-man, so I'm probably going to read it~ Though OneManga's getting rid of everything ;-;
    Yeah...there are so many amazing artists everywhere >w< *gets jealous sometimes, lol*
    And ah...I've never been homeschooled >w<. I've met a few people on the internet who have, though...so are you going to a public school this coming school year~?
    ~Umbra~
    Awesomeness~! X3. Yes, I love manga :3. What are some of your favorites?
    Oohh...that's awesome! I wish my library had that >w<. I would have fun looking at all the different drawings...
    Ah wow...I know a few people at school who know of the games and have played a bit, but they never really talk about it much...and when I found out I was like "8D Really, you like Kingdom Hearts? :D".
    But yeah. Hopefully you can meet more KH fans wherever you move to owo.
    ~Umbra~
    Ooohhh manga *w*. That's freaking awesome XDD. There's a lot of manga at my library here, but it would be nice if there could be more...XP. So you like manga? :3.
    Ah...I wasn't thinking about my brother XD;. He liked KH as well, but he's a bit young to understand much of the confusing things about the series...XP.
    ~Umbra~
    Ah...yeah, hair seems to like being frustrating >w<.
    Hm, we know the general area we're going to be moving to. I don't know what any of the people there are like, though XP. But that sounds awesome~ :eek:. Currently I only know 1 person who really likes KH, in rl :p.
    ~Umbra~
    Hmm...maybe XD.
    Ah...I'm used to having long hair, though short hair's nice sometimes. Why doesn't your hair wanna be short? :p.
    Eh...me too, if my house sells XP.
    ~Umbra~
    I wonder what it would be, if they had it..
    Haha, yeah XD. My hair's pretty long, but I'm trying to grow it longer, too~. I love long hair, even though it's harder to take care of I guess X3.
    Hmm...I guess that would work, too~. Although I probably wouldn't be good at that XD. Plus I usually don't stick around with people I don't know well, anyway...
    ~Umbra~
    Yeah :p. Although on the English Amazon if it's $25+ then there's no shipping ((if it's from Amazon)) so I wonder if the Japanese one has something like that..
    Hehe, yeah X3. It's so cute~
    Yeah D:. I'd get burnt like every day XP. I even half-way burn myself with the hair dryer...because it takes so long >< XP.
    Ah..that sucks :/. I'm not really allergic to any food, that I know of... Though it could be helpful if someone served a dish that had something you didn't like in it as well as the food you were allergic to XP.
    ~Umbra~
    Ohhh...that sounds like an awesome store X3. Here we have stores that sell Asian food, but not merchandise...though the Japanese Amazon store has some, if I could figure out what's what XP.
    Yes, yes he is ><. Even Saïx looks slightly...more amusing in Shiro Amano's style XP.
    Ah, yeah...I use a hair straightener whenever I'm gonna go somewhere, like school, and I burn myself sometimes XP. Or my hair. But if my hair burns at least I can't feel it...
    I like snickers bars...lots of chocolate and peanuts and stuff :p
    ~Umbra~
    Ooohh...where did you get it? *has only seen volumes 1 and 2 of KHII manga XP*
    Eh...I got KHII today, and whenever I saw DiZ I wanted to strangle him, TBH >.>. Because he's being too mean to Naminé and Roxas :'C.
    Ah, well you're not alone. I barely know how to cook anything XP. But if there's step-by-step instructions for the ice cream it might work...
    Chocolate is amazing~ X3
    ~Umbra~
    Eh, it's okay :p. Better late than never~
    Ahh...I didn't read the manga until I got into the series from the games...and I still haven't read the KH1 manga XP. But the manga's amazing. Shiro Amano's style is awesome, and so adorable~ X3.
    Well like a few days after I joined KHI the subject was brought up in the Xion FC, or something like that, and I got a link to the recipe XD. It would be fun...and hopefully tasty, lol.
    Except maybe chocolate..:p.
    ~Umbra~
    School's alright. It's just I didn't really tolerate it until high school, mainly because people stop caring then. Anything else I don't like involves people, but I'm out in a year and I don't have to see the problem people again :)
    Reeeeaallly busy. Which can be expected when i'm a graphic artist, writer, AND critic...
    How 'bout you?
    I'm glad you're excited! Public school can be many things, good or bad. All in all, its a mini simplified version of the outside world. I just hope you'll have a better time then I did.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back