• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    YoYo does the same thing, she apologizes for stuff that isn't her fault or that she doesn't need too apologize for.

If I don't I might do permanent damage to someone. Unfortunately for him I'm not easily mugged, he's gonna have to train his mugging skills to get me.

I guess a bit, but I take all advanced and AP classes so I end up having to do a lot of work during school.
    D
    No need to apologize ^^

I hit him pretty hard, luckily I pulled my punch. *throws avatar back in avatar box* It's still menacing though D:

I have five more weeks :D And my vacation started when yours did :D
    D
    W-Why are you laughing D:

*avatar tries mug me and I punch it* Look here it's true *holds up knocked out avatar*

Either way I don't like them staring or potentially following -_-

How long do you have until school starts?
    D
    :D Oh, then I can wait for that...

D: I don't think I did! *avatar cell door swings open*

Stupid pedos hanging out at the library :/ If you want to get her one then find the adapter (she re-obtained it from the trash) and the information on how to order should be on the power button. Please do, I would knock them on the ground myself but I'm too far away... Do any of them look dangerous?
    D
    But I want to know now D: At least tell me something about it.

But I saw him with a key just like that. D:

Really? Do you know if she's called and ordered a new adapter yet? The sooner the better... I just don't want one of those pedos becoming a stalker and following her home or something. No wonder she would only log on for five minutes sometimes...
    D
    Hmm... I have patience, but now I'm curious though....

What if he gets out and does cause mayhem? How are you going to handle him? :D

Oh, how many creepy pedos have you noticed? I don't like the idea of YoYo logging on at it because I'm sure that they look at her -_-
    D
    :)

D: Now you're making me worried... is it bad news?

But you still own him and have to take responsibilty. :D

How are logging on when her adapter is broken?
    D
    True :) I just to keep myself alive for her though.

Oh, She did? Okay, I'll be waiting...

But he's your avatar you have to take responsibility for his actions.

I know -_-
    pfft, if your not going to do it for me (and by extent take the fall) then lets just forget it >:D
    yes you should!
    i wanted to but she wouldnt tell me the friends email and i thought you were dead but your not and you can do it for me >:)
    D
    She kind of knows, but she doesn't know how severely bad my luck is. Last week, the speedometer in my car broke D:

The more painful the hug the bigger it is ^^ I wouldn't be friends with that type of guy either. YEAH :D Next summer, I'm moving all the way to California for her, I've just got to save up money and plan out how I move. I'm going all the way from the east coast to the west coast. How is it surprising?

But you chose the avatar though, he reminds of the type I end up hitting.

I promised her that I would if she forgave him, I keep my word. And besides if she was talking to someone that she knows that I dislike she might not be able to enjoy herself.
    i thought you'd be dead!
    holy hell *gives you skittles* so how is your summer in hell? :D

oh and i heard of her bet, you should tell her friend to make her read all the books and watch the movies!
    D
    Oh yeah, how are you logging on with YoYo's adapter being broken?
    D
    YoYo doesn't know just how often I get into a dangerous situation. Mainly because I neglect to mention them... If she knew the true amount then she might spend all her time worrying.

But she likes giving you bruises :D You should just think of each bruise as a hug. It doesn't bother me really, doubt I would've gotten along with him. I was born with my personality so we definitely wouldn't have gotten along. That's good, when she is sad I always feel guilty because I'm not actually there :( That's why I'm moving next summer :D

If your avatar comes up and tries to mug me I'm holding you accountable. :D

Oh that, that's a long time ago. Basically Restricted overreacted and unfriended all three of us. Then I got angry at him because of the way he treated YoYo who didn't deserve to be unfriended... and in the end he apologized to her and I forgave him, but Anagram still doesn't like him. Actually, I stilll don't like him, but I promised YoYo that if he apologized to her that I would forgive him. So now I have to talk him -_-
    :3

and yea, will you have to move between the two parents or do you know what's going to happen? Dx
    D
    Except instead of being accident prone I'm just kinda danger prone -_- It always seems to come to me -_-

She can't really beat you up if you don't cheer up :D Well, my father robbed a bank and got sent to prison a month or so after leaving my mother after he found out that she was pregnant, so that's what mine was like. I'd be glad if you didn't, I do everything I can to make her smile and if you did that I'm sure she would cry.

It's not awesome, your avatar looks like it's about to mug me D:
    D
    Well for me I'm okay, not sure an average person would be -_-

Yeah, she's really worried about you, you know? I tried coming up with something encouraging to say but I never had a father (or a real family) so I don't know how to relate to the situation :(

Your new avatar makes you seem scary O_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back