• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
bittermeat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey bittermeats, i'm learning japanese in school and I was just wondering do you have any tips to help me through learning the language (it is amazing), thanks anyway

p.s. i'd love to be a translator when i'm older, it must of took you a long time learning the language, any tips will help a lot, thank you
    Sorry about that, with the youtube thread.
    I did move it, but since I saw you monitoring the thread I was at a loss of what to do.

Should have taken action v.v
    A
    So, uh, what's the Kana for Xehanort's Heartless?
    I know Xehanort is ゼアノート (Zeanōto)
    and Heartless is ハートレス (Hātoresu)

But, uh, how do you mush them together? xD
    hi, i was wondering if you could help me, when i go to make my sig, it says it doesnt allow me to use pictures on it.

why is that?
    to whatsize this, that name(for you keybade novice) is your ranking on the forums I beleive.

It changes depending on how many posts you have. for example, I beleive you become a "keyblade novice" once you hit 50 posts, then you become a "warrior of darkness" after you hit 100 posts.

After you hit 1000 posts, I'm pretty sure you get to choose what it says.(and you become a premium member.)
    R
    I HAVE COME TO PLUNDERTH YOUR USER PAGE!
    Surrender, for fighting back is a futile effort mah lady!
    ENGARDE!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back