• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Amalthea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No the part still has not come in apparently, but we are starting to think the big cheese is keeping it that way to save money. I'm thinking of faking a faint to freak them out down the hall!!
    It was on your VMs. It's amazing how much you could tell about a person just by accidentally stublling upon a person's VMs. It was by accident, BTW.

So, how's life going for you?
    Cool, are you a freaky fast deliverer or maker or order taker? Are you in any of their commercials?
    (wraps my arms around you)its ok but when you get your phone you can tell me what time would be best to call you depneding on what plan you get and I could talk to you about maybe calling like we use to(blushes)
    (wraps my arms around you)its ok but when you get your phone you can tell me what time would be best to call you depneding on what plan you get and I could talk to you about maybe calling like we use to(blushes)
    Mostly Horde, but I've got a Night Elf. I have a Level 40 Blood Elf Paladin, a Blood Elf Hunter who's 32, and a Night Elf Rogue who's 34. May I ask what realm you're on?

Oh wow! That's great! I hope it's something you enjoy!

Yeppers. Buuuuuuuuuut, you're not getting it. :3 I said I'd tell you my real gender eventually, and... I don't feel like doing it right now. And, regardless of my attempts to keep my profile gender-neutral, I know people in real life, who've actually met me, and such, nyaa...
    hi savi just saying grats and it seems that we never talk anymore but then again what does it matter you have things to do and whatever (sighs)but I'll always be your best friend and maybe if you can reply to the message that I sent on FB that would be nice but nvm just have fun savi
    I've been good, the library is fukin hot because the AC is broken and may not be fixed until after Monday. Oh guess what I found... Doomsday, I need to get that back to you. Is there an address I can ship it to you at?
    We should play together some time. Killing Murlocs isn't nearly as much fun alone as with a friend.

YAY!!!!!! I hope you get it! :D
    You can get Monty Python films, or the laptop?

Oh. Well, I hope you had fun with that... I am also a (casual) player of WoW, you know. *Imaginary goatee stroke*
    Oh... well, it does. Good thing I've got two desktops.

You should go see it at some point. Also of note: And now for somethign completely different.

What about WoW?
    There's no need to be sorry, for... whatever you're sorry for.

If pessimism permeates your life, and you just can't escape, there's only one thing to do... Go watch Monty Python's Life of Brian.
    They're not all they're cracked up to be. (Both of mine have committed suicide)

Well, it's nice to see that you're optimistic about things...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back