• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'd have a llot more respect for you if you at least tried with your responses and didn't always have a hole in your excuse.

1st. I WAS online during that conversation but thats beyond the point.

2nd. Why would you ask Promise as is?? Were you merely assuming he would know?? And then if he did just tell my personal business??

3rd. If I hadn't of been online(I was) you should have asked me directly. Simple as that.
    I know you've done it before, which is why I assumed you did it now. I'm not on your ass but if you don't wanna post then that's fine with me, don't get upset if we move too quick though.
    Uh, I asked you to post and stop rp-fuking real quick and I'm on YOUR ass?..I'm just asking you to take two minutes to write a post, don't be cool asshat, I'm tryin' to be nice and not demand shit from you.
    Well this sucks. My internet is gonna be cut off sometime this week, and wont be back on until the end of next week ;_;
    was looking at that secret ending from bbs and i really have a strong feeling kingdom hearts 3d is going to have to do with this "hidden research data" ansem put in sora while he was sleeping. and i found something important in here of what he said after "that boy(sora), whose heart was connected to someone who could do it....that door would open(riku since he opened the door in kh1) then maybe those crippled beings could be saved(nobodies which would probably show why sora is fighting that nobody in the screenshot.

and before he said "i made clothes for the beings of nothings(i don't know what this means but i think he's saying in a way he created the nobodies or something but i'm not sure)
    thats alot of work but good luck. and what do u mean u only have advanced whats below advanced in your school?
    lol i don't want u to make the whole thing up for me just give me an idea. and my summer work is to just read a book and i'm going to 11th grad next year. in your school do u have cp, honors, and advanced? which one are u trying to take?
    hey cadenluminara i realize i don't talk to u much and i would like your help on something. i've working on a story for like over a year now and all i've my own oc's, and i got like 25 of them so far. can u please help me come up with a story please? this story is going to be my own and so far all i've come up is the setting would take place on a single planet known as terra.

i'm also thinking about making a story and mix of kh and ff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back