• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Trag
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• O
    well FUCK YOU im going back to cradle robbing brb
    The weed sounds like a good thing, as does being off of the Celexa. I'd also agree with not taking the Zoloft, but that's my personal principles. And do be careful with the Klonopin, benzodiazepines are one of the messiest classes of drugs I can thing of to be taking regularly. I'm not an expert or anything though, so I'll just wish you the best of luck with that. Also, it's fantastic that you've been doing better lately, for whatever reason.

As for #junes, if I still lived at my house I probably would. But I have so little time because I'm living with friends and we're always out and about. Maybe I'll pop in occasionally.

(the rolling fell through too, but that's okay. I think that I need a break from being so fucked up lately. And I'm sick on top of that.)
    Hey, I've got a character about made. I was wondering if you could fill me in on what the other party members are playing though (I know that Sam's a human fighter) and some general details about the campaign? I don't want to run an elven ranger made for the forest carrying a longbow if I'm going to be in caves or some forgotten dwarf mine or some shit.

Sorry if that seems annoying, I just want to be informed. :D
    I'm doing pretty well, actually. Thanks for inquiring. There's been a lot going on, both good and bad, but mostly things are alright now.

What about you?%2Pr
    anytime, hun <3

also i believe we're going to need each other's addresses :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back