• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I have a lot of favourite mangaka, but I certainly like CLAMP, Tite Kubo and Natsuki Takaya (Fruits Basket).
    Oh I see what you mean. My sophomore year in HS I had to wait for a bus that took ages it seemed to come. But thank goodness I didn't have to go through that my junior and senior years since I drove to and from school.
    Everything T_T As shocking as it may seem, it is so. ;_; Everytime I draw something, it just seemed like a copy of a mangaka's work. That ultimately lead me to stop drawing altogether.

<3
    Why? Your school regularly gets out late or you had to do something after school?
    Do you maybe have some kind of advice for me as to how I should tackle this problem? I'm going to forget how to draw if this continues any longer xD;;

Oh cool :D I'm looking forward to it <3 Must be a masterpiece if you say it looks good >=D
    I know right. :D

Sometimes I really just can't imagine living by myself and taking care of my own finances, job, family, etc.
    It all seems so much. D:
    Life's so simple and easy when you're a kid. Too bad most people only realize that when they're much older.
    So am I. :3

Man, feels like yesterday that I entered high-school. D:
    How many more years will you have till your graduation? 2 more too, I presume? =D
    I haven't made so much as a sketch for over a year now ;_; I'm in a real slump, if one can call it like that. Somehow I need to find my own drawing style but it's difficult and I don't know how to even start, plus I had a lot on my plate the last months so as a result, I haven't drawn at all lately.

It's been so long since I saw any of your drawings, are you going to post a few here??
    Don't we all feel that way? ;D

You're probably in the same grade/class as me right now, right?
    So you're officially back now?! That's soo great :DDD Yep you missed a lot xD;; The rep issue was really nasty, from what I've heard about it. :/

I'm glad you seem to be doing fine! I'm also doing well =D How is it going with school, and do you still draw a lot?
    Hey, it's been such a long time (and I feel bad saying that over and over again ;_; )!!

Hope you're doing well <3
    Hey FB, haven't heard from you in a while. =D

I'm doing fine, I'm currently having a week of holiday right now. xD

What about you?
    LOL the temptation into eating the entire box never stops, even after its gone you want to go out and buy more.
    I hadn't eaten anything at all that day lol and the boxes were just there calling me.

Aww D=.
    I know! I bought 2 boxes of the strawberry kind the other day, but of course they were both gone in about 10 minutes if even that long lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back