• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Languages pretty much. You won't believe how many foreign students we have that don't speak or understand a bit of English.
    My only major now is Philosophy I dropped Psychology the beginning of this semester it just didn't interest me anymore. Translating is just a part time job that I took up after school just to help out, which I get paid for =D.
    My summer job has always been working for the school, which isn't a bad thing since I'm just doing translating work =D.
    i havent made a real comeback yet lol im just staying within my profile till i can start extreme randommess again X3
    Yeah the reviews so far have been outstanding.

Being broke is never a good thing D=.
    I've been wanting to get Street Fighter that came out a few days ago, but I'm broke at the moment D=.
    I've been wondering where you've been haven't see you in awhile now.

But all is well here, you?
    yo Fatal_Blade. Thanks again for the sprite sheet. I made you a tag as a show of my thanks.

Hall~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back