• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• B
    rules: no spamming, no camping, no cheating, 4 lives each, now post your crappy template
    B
    check ur pms i challenge your Gary Stu OC to a battle

we're fighting in Brinstar Depths
    well... regardless, briftw is banned now.

And I've talked to Bri and I don't really see the similarity. Usually when they have a puppet master account they don't talk to each other and also the puppet account is a lot dumber than the original. Not the other way around. Bri's alright.

Are you sure your Bryan and his Brian is the same?
    B
    When Brian comes back from summer camp, I'm gonna show him your comment on Sabrina's profile.
    B
    Wow, you get gayer every single fucking day.
    I don't really know what you mean but he wants to block you so yeah. D: Cut it out.

And it's good I guess. I've been out of high school for a year now so every day is summer for me just with different weather. I hate the heat.
    I already said it in the thread but I just want to make sure you know:

Don't advertise your fanfics in other peoples' fanfic threads. It's rude.

Also stop fighting and starting shit with BriFTW. It makes more work for me when I need to delete the off topic posts and fights. Thank you.
    B
    Then he should leave Brian alone and stop stalking him. And you have no idea who Michael is, so get out my business.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back