• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Penance
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not much, really. Been fixing up some squares for the blanket I'm making, talking on the phone with my bee eff and my friend amie. D: boring life.
    Haha, and I doubt the whole forum knows about me at all. You're making me seem like I'm the new it girl or something. :p But thank you for allowing me to feel welcomed. :D
    Eh, in all honesty, it doesn't bother me. As much as people don't want to admit it, a first impression is mainly about looks, you know? It's a personality that keeps the person there. Not trying to say that I'm like some cocky bitch who's all like, "blah blah, I'm so hot." I just know how the world works. I do hope my personality is what people keep talking to me for though, not just looks, you know? But at the same time, it's just the internet, and I really couldn't care what people think of me online.
    Troy Baker confirms Tales of Vesperia PS3 localization (in video) — Scrawl

I dunno much about that but my friend found this and was excited for it so whatevs.

But yeah. PS3 is pretty neat.
    Well, there are a lot of games that the 360 has, too... I'm not really sure it depends on you.

Fallout 3, Bayonetta, FFXIII, etc. I like Brutal Legend and LBP.

Plus, hey, the internet is free. D: That's a bonus, right?
    Pssssh my PS2's been running for 10 years now. I cleaned it up a couple months ago and it runs like new. No errors, nothin'. The PS3 actually has a veeeery low failure rate. 10%ish for the fat ones. The slims are like 2ish%.

360 is 30%.

And as for exclusives for the 360... I don't like Halo very much. At all. Some of the games seem interesting, sure, but I'd rather just play the multitude of games that I actually care about on the PS.

I will admit, though. The PSP was a piece a shit. :c Flimsy and finicky as fuck.
    It depends on which games you like to play. I prefer PS3 over 360. Wii isn't really in the same game as those two and is more of a family multiplayer sort of system. No More Heroes is still fantastic, though, so I can't really say.

I really do not like the 360 to be honest. Their exclusives kind of piss me off and don't appeal to me.
    I'm guessing you're talking about Ken's signature.
    It's a weeaboo thing. Guys joke around with it. Guys say that some fictional character is their waifu... and other various information. D:
    Yeah. :D

We have two skins but the dark one's still having a lot of issues so it isn't really... OUT yet.

But yeah. :3 How do you like it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back