• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Dang that sucks, Im good just chilling school's over with but i still gotta go for regents.
    You got any finals or tests to take?
    Hey. Sorry that I didn't return the comment, I've been grounded from the computer lately. Believe me, I'm starting to get my hands tied up as well. Thank God for summer, though. :D
    aim is cool mine is the same as my KHI name Killa DeX, well i havent been that successful in the love department either
    so basically he was being an ass. well you get a lot of that, so justin even tried talkin to him to talk to you. wow he's mean if you told me i would have set him straight. hey wats ur cell number i could proably txt you and its more private then on the visiter page
    your beautiful why would i laugh at you, um i dont have any pics of myself. So whats going on in your "romantic life" thats so bad
    Im not even gonna lie, i had hell lately suspensions like crazy (im suspended even now lol) people in school being asses starting shit, you know the usual :D
    yea thats kind of just the regular facebook link
    heres my link Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
    lol hey been like foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, been busy i guess. so i guess when u say ur different ur probably gorwn up right
    Hiya Kat, how've you been doing? Just got pulled from school today myself because one of my mom's friends is in a hospital in Naples. Sorry I haven't typed since September, but been busy with a game called life.

Horray for merely 2 months and 4 days before school ends! Then I can be in peace and visit this site often. =D
    True, true, I can't deny that. -whistles for his geostigma chocobos-

Uggggggh, homework's been killing me these last couple of weeks. So much to do now, and I keep getting a fever. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back