• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Color Me Evil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• C
    so your a runner? guuuuurrrrl get on msn, plwease for dani?
    C
    about time!,, you keep hiding Ms.Evil, whatchu been up to besides college.? :'P
    C
    I wish you would stop disappearing on me K.
    the hell are you love?
    Well i had'nt considered it stealing since it was in the Signature section open to all people, all it said was to credit the people who made it which i cant because it is an avatar. It said nothing about asking permission of the creator. I dont consider it stealing because it's not like im posting "YEA I MADE THIS" i just thought it would be a cool avatar. If someone took one of my drawings and used it as an avatar i would be happy they liked it, But if that person said they made it then i would be a little mad. As i said im not saying i made it i just liked it, once again if you would like me to remove it i gladly will for you. This message sounds a little harsh but im not trying to be that way i am just simply saying.
    Oh, well im sorry are you the Artist? if so, i am sorry to not ask i hope you dont mind....but beside that it is a great picture and if you are the artist amazing job but if you would like me to take it off i will.
    Wow lucky. I had a perfect save file on volume 2 set up for it and everything.
    Nice Haseo sig. I like the sprite. I also like how you put Ghost Falcon in there. I like your avatar too....

.hack fan?
    xD no problem.

I follow a lot of PBs from GFX age around here from about as far back as Early 07. Mainly as a resource&inspiration.
    Hey CME I made you something.

yeeeess I'm actually making a ff13 batch of icons.
    Feels oh so good to be photoshoping again <33

So what's new? c:
    well that was just the culmination of it all. she kept ripping stuff from shinybinary and using it in her 'large pieces' until ken and I made some gifs showing how she used pieces of other people's art for her own
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back