• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
VenFan17
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey there~

Concerning your request, I was having a bit of trouble with the stock you provided, so I'm going to use another one that will be much better for me to use. Hope it's not a problem.
    Well, hello there. Haven't seen you in a while. I've been doing okay, I guess; school and work have been driving me crazy. If I can make it to Saturday, then everything will be okay (I'm off work on Saturday). Anyway, it's really great that you're working on you story again. I'll be on the lookout for your next post.
    You're welcome. Just make sure you don't use whatever site you were using. It's where people start freaking out over a virus again. :c
    The admin took your signature down so you're kind of forced to go somewhere else with it. Don't use the same site you did before. Tinypic, Photobucket, Imageshack are all good sites.
    Can you use tinypic or imageshack to host your signature, please? Thank you. Your signature now is making chrome warn me each page you post on.
    Holy cow!!! Where have you been?!?! Man, it has been awhile, but it's good to see you back and updating. I'll go check out your story right now.
    Hey you!!! Haven't seen you in a long time. I will definitely check out your story. Can't wait to see what happens.
    Yeah, that really sucks about having no time because of college; I know all about that as a college student myself. Well, at least you have the weekend for free time. Me, not so much, I work on weekends. Anyway, can't wait for another update.
    It gets hot in summer.. like, walking around in only underpants hot. With all the fans on..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back