• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• can you please merge this thread with this one please? thanks a lot Lissar
    well you came back at the right time! were gearing up for site launch this week 8D
    That's all right!

Also, just wanted to say you have a new translation mate; Key to Truth. I told him/her it was okay to go to you and/or krexia should he/she be having problems with translation stuff.

I hope you don't mind?
    It turns out Key to Truth translated a basic summary of the interview I linked you to (here), but could you and krexia check that nothing important has been missed out from the interview? Many thanks! <3
    Sorry to hear that, Lissar! *Hug*

I'm starting my summer break after this Friday, so I'm excited. ^_^
    D
    Uh, hey Lissar. I was just wondering if you could help me out with the Birth By Sleep themes? I don't want the new ones or anything, just the official one on the Japanese BBS site. I just don't know how to get it. Even when the page loads up and I click on the part of the screen that brings you to where it's supposed to be and supposed to load up, nothing comes up. It just stays in that wierd outer space Background with the KH theme tune playing. Could you maybe help me out? Thanks
    - Restricted
    hi lissar, i was just wondering if u completed the square enix diary contest and got the psp themes.if so can u please post them. thanks.
    S
    ...*sneaks in, pokes, runs back to fanclubs and hides*
    Lissar, my dear, sweet angel. Can you translate this bit of Pokémon text for me? It's about the newly announced games, Black and White. I'd love you. <3

2010年4月9日。
    ついに私たちが開発している完全新作のタイトルが広報されました!
    「ポケットモンスターブラック」
    「ポケットモンスターホワイト」
    私たちは、ほんの少しでもクオリティを高めるべく、
    いま多くの時間をこの作品につぎ込んでいます。
    いままで楽しんでくださった方々に更に喜んでいただけるように。
    プレイしたことが無い人にも満足いただけるように。
    そして今回は、ポケモンを卒業したと思っている方々に。
    多くの方々に楽しんで欲しい。
    そんな思いで制作しています。
    この作品によって、ポケットモンスターは革新的に生まれ変わります。
    ご期待ください。
    チャオ。
    Lissar is there a developer interview in the bbs ultimania. Like with the staff not Nomura? p.s. Thanks for all the hard work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back