• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
sora4sky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• But, something happens in the past causing the boy to be forced back into his timeline to find out that his parents are enslaved and his brother, Jose has turned his back on Midgar and that some evil company is capturing people and turning them into monsters. The boy is forced to fight and kill off his friends and he decides to find someway to return to the past to change what is going on.
    Yes, but also to the period it was made for Angeal. And, the main character has to find a way home and a way to not meddle in the past. If he meddles it ruins his future.
    Thanks, Matthias was the son of Cloud and Tifa. He betrayed his father's honor after he ticked off some girl named Rachelle. Rachelle placed a spell upon the Buster Sword. Anyone of Cloud's descendants that touched the sword would go back in time to somewhere in the past.
    "Man, Shinra has really changed." exclaimed a boy with a white du-rag.

"What did you expect? It's the past after all." replied a man with long black hair and wearing red clothing.

The boy unfolded his hands on the back of his head and stared at the man with his grey eyes. He gave the man a look of disbelief. "Why did you bring me back here?!" asked the boy.

The man just smirked at the boy. He lifted his head and stared at the rotting buildings of the neighborhoods laying on the outskirts of LOVELESS Avenue. "It wasn't me that brought you back here. It was the sword. The sword that belonged to your ancestors, the Strifes."

"What are you talking about? The Strifes? Do you mean Cloud Strife? What's my connection to them or him?" asked the boy.

The man just chuckled, "I wouldn't expect a mere child to know. The truth behind his family's tragic past. Cloud was a very secretive man, unlike his son, Matthias."

"Matthias? What does he have to do with me? Why'd you bring me here, Valentine?!" yelled the boy.

The red figure walked over to the boy grabbing one of his gloved his hands. He put the Buster Sword in the boy's hand. The weapon glowed with a silver light sending the brunette to one of the slums in Sector 5.
    ===============

Here it is, sorry for bothering ya.
    I"m still trying to decide which Custom Firmware/GEN I should download to my PSP 3000 that won't brick it, as well as one that has been tested on BBS. After that, I'm pretty sure that I can get the rest working myself. It'll most likely be done by the end of the day.

I perfectly understand. You've already done enough for me, and I thank you very much. =D And also, you're not an idiot.
    lNow I have two questions:

Do you need PSP Gen to get this to work?

If you do, what sort of Gen can be download to a PSP 3000?
    S
    you thought it was a joke, dude I'm so sorry I hope you don't hate me.
    S
    Sorry for lying to you man about KH bbs I don't have any clue when its coming out so if you don't want to talk to me then I understand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back