• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I'm getting used to the voice. I like it at the beginning especially, but his voice gets rather rough during the ending parts, which is really where I need to get used to the voice. ^_^
    XD Not surprising.

I think I'll get used to the voice. Sounds good at certain parts in the line, and I think if it's really Nimoy's voicing MX, the really evil lines MX has will be great to hear.
    I actually haven't been enjoying the past few months of Bleach. :C Last great thing in the series so far was Hollow Ichigo VS Ulquiorra IMO.

No, he won't and for the simple reason that the ability of Aizen's zanpakuto is null and void to any person from other worlds. I'm not a fan of Aizen's incredibly unfair advantage (it's just been trolling after trolling with him) and I like to... "even the score a little" by humbling Aizen in a clash against Sora.
    You do. >:D It's like HichiHime; only better.

The one going on now in the manga? Yes. And actually, it's always that Sora ends up arriving there in the heat of battle and ends up fighting Aizen one-on-one.
    Sort of, only Vanitas > Hollow Ichigo any day of the week (especially since he's pissed at Aizen. >:D) Over the years between Reconnect. v2 and FoTD v2, Vanitas actually develops feelings towards Namine, his choice to merge with Sora having resulted with him actually caring about some things (though he's still the Vanitas we all know and love <3)

No it happens at Fake Karakura Town (that's where I usually plan Sora v. Aizen fights in my minds)
    Definitely. >:D

Sequel idea; Vanitas takes over Sora and fights Aizen after he tries to hurt Namine, in a Bleach world. >:D
    Agreed. But I'm not sure what it is yet. I think it might be that it needs a different outfit, but I'm still thinking up Sora's duds for the fanfic, and I suck at drawing. XD Also, it's a bit too "fierce" for Sora (but I'd rather it looking too fierce as opposed to being too soft and cuddly in expression) I imagine the perfect image has him with a serious expression like that of what he has on the cover boxs of KH1 and KH2.

Yep! ^_^ And incredibly humorous too. XD
    *Evil grin* A Hex Torn did my request for me! ^_^

Actually that bit is part for a sequel idea I've got. I'm still developing the overall plot, but old ideas of mine that I just LOVE to incorporate are showing up. XD Ironically enough, there's now an official image of Ven being possessed by Vanitas, and I could use that as a basis for my dream image of Sora.

And I love that analogy! >:D Epicness!!!

Yeppers! DF is a great band. Hopin' the new guy can take them to a new level of greatness! >:D
    And yeah, I love DF. Great band, though their lyrics get really cheesy at times (though, that's part of why I love 'em. They're incredibly funny Brits) The singer left the band recently though. =C However, the auditions on YouTube have shown a few good possible replacements and the band seems to have already found their new guy (yet to announce who though)
    Do you think the golden eye should be on the left or the right? I'm actually leaning to it being the right now, after seeing that pic, and remembering the badass Goldeneye dude from the PS2 game Goldeneye: Rogue Agent. <3

I'll check it out! ^_^ I'm a big Code Geass fan, so I'm already fond of CLAMP.

Yeah, he does (in my mind at least) I'm thinking of asking someone to do a photoshop of the image in my mind (Sora may even wear the Vanitas suit, because Vanitas and him end up working together in the sequel to defeat a being of corrupted light, named Shouten.)
    At the very least, Vanitas' features stay, because towards the end, although he is reawakened, Vanitas chooses to remain as a part of Sora, believing it more profitable for him than trying another one of MX's schemes. That keeps the golden eye, and the black hair too (both he and Xion have black hair) As for Ven, Sora bears a massive connection to him, thus the hairstyle also remains. It's a sad cost, but it's one Sora doesn't complain about.

XD I just googled Watanuki. Looks nerdy. What's the new one look like? 8D

D8 Where'd you download it?! I WANT IT!!! *Shakes lycoris like a madman*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back