• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxas-XIII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    lol.......I was going crazy tring to figure out what a Hoover was.
    Then I finaly relized it was a Vacume cleaner. lol
    D
    lol I love the british. The first tme I was at a school there some little kid asked me for a "rubber".....I looked at him and paused and then asked why he needed them and if he thouhg the was a little too young....Lol Then I found out that it's what you guys call a eraser...XD
    But aside from that Lodnon rocked.
    D
    My parents put me in school in the UK for year. Wich was great and all but for some reason when I came back they said I had to re-do the year here. My last year of high school is next year. And thats when I have to do that SAT stuff. And then it' off to find a college....How about you?
    D
    lol The same. Lots and lots of end of the year nonsence.....Sigh.....I still have another year left to go.....>.>
    D
    lol They all do eventually.
    So whats up? lol
    Anything cool happen?
    D
    You know you want to!!!! Mwhahahahahaha
    D
    You should complain to Tetsyua Nomura!!! lol Wright him a angry fan letter!!
    D
    lol Not much. Only that it will be between June and August.
    XD There having a tought time finding a voice actor to replace Mickey. Since your a hardcore days fan you saw the R.I.P Thing they gave to the Voice actor because of his death. 358/2 days was the last voice he ever did for Mickey.
    Anyway They'll get someone new. First it was Walt Disney, then some one else, then the guy who just died and now someone new
    D
    Lol I thought it was good too.....
    To bad for Xion though............. =(
    And yeah, I played and spoiled it....lol
    D
    Sweet. So is 358/2 days your favorite game?
    Also have you played or spoiled Birth By Sleep?
    D
    Uh, hey. Thanks for excepting me dude
    I've had a rough week so far, been trying to get my teachers to recommend me to AP classes in high school.
    Hey! Do i control Bahamut or do you? I mean i am fighting him but if he is a NPC than i will make this as flashy as i can but if your controling him then you need to post
    hahaha yea... what makes it funnier is that it wasn't always like that and i think the person that told me how to do it said that its "A form of hacking and shouldn't be done" I said bs so im going to do it anyways hahaha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back