• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Key
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ok, im tryin now to get in the room but my wifi is meesin up cause its raining here but i'll let you know if it works or not
    k im here! and also please give me your friend code mine is in my sig, i should be online very soon, and ill leave my ds on
    omg im so sorry! i have abosolutely no messages from you or scubasol that say we are battling XD im so sorry! im here!
    cool, that's sorted. just been talking with him on skype and he was worried he wouldn't be able to battle anyone if he didn't have a partner, but he'll be happy now. i'll tell him. :) also round 2 is now in effect so battle quickly~
    Hey~

Relliks dropped out of the tournament because his DS is broken, and we have no reservants. Interested in having another chance at getting through the tournament? Black Rose Witch needs a partner and the first person I thought of was you.
    D
    KH13?!? lol They always have them first but I NEED the subs. XD
    D
    XD Want a link to each of their vids? It's a person on youtube called strwbrymilk.
    She has all three characters cutscenes categorized and subbed. Plus the secret ending obviously. lol
    Here's a link
    http://www.youtube.com/user/strwbrymilk
    D
    Me too. lol
    So have you played or spoiled BBS ?
    D
    Lol So what would you do if like....High school Musical became a world in KH? lol
    D
    XD Yeah! I just hope they don;t get someone like Miley Cyrus for Auqa...That would suck so much.....
    D
    XD Cool greeting. It's all good. I'm obbsesing over KH3 and BBS!!! It's all I can think about lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back