• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Beyer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It would be wonderful.
    bahahaha my friends do it all the time:p I think only one knows of the word.
    Merlin is annoying sometimes but his cute innocence saves him IMO.
    I dunno. All I know about Merlin back then was that he loved Nimue(who I want back). Michelle Ryan ruled that role
    Gwen is an amazing character...its just that Arthur needs a man :p
    haha don't worry, I know what it is. I love the word xD
    Next weeks will be brilliant. Morgana looked amazing with the ember eyes
    Yup. NSW for but I was born in VIC.

Awesome! Hope to see it on shelves soon.

How was Merlin tonight? So jealous of Gwen:p
    OMG it's on in 20 minutes for me. either we live in the same country or it's airing simultaneously for both of us lol. Your character sounds perfect!
    Same. I absolutely love it since it relates so much to me xD
    ah yes, Bradley James♥♥
    I dislike the fan base at the moment, since there the ones that are putting all the damn lag on the site. I come her for friends, DM, and RP. Not KH.
    hahaha, yeah thanks :), I like your...somewhat new one (marluxia running :p)
    btw. HAPPY NEW YEARS
    I'm happy for u but sad for ur friends I can relate to sum of them lol it sux I can tell u that...well hope things keep goin good for u but I also hope ur friends do better lol
    Huummmmm...elaborate plzz wut the hellz happenin?
    I'm great sept I missed talking with my bffs on here and now I'm sad and bored...
    Come back APP!!! <(my bff)
    Huummmmm...elaborate plzz wut the hellz happenin?
    I'm great sept I missed talking with my bffs on here and now I'm sad and bored...
    Come back APP!!! <(my bff)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back