• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
sora4sky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• S
    yay do you have a facebook or aim or msn? it would be cool to get to know you more now that me and you are buddies :p
    S
    Do you want to be buddies? I don't have any friends on here, and you seem like a pretty cool guy.
    S
    Yeah, I hope its like KH that will make me buy it in a heart beat heh.
    S
    Wait what do you mean the gameplay is KH gameplay? do they have battle videos of it yet?
    S
    I don't know, I mean I have to see what the game is like, some say its going to be like KH, if its going to be like KH then I might get it.
    S
    No the ending made me happy that everone is going to live a full life, but I just didn't feel awarded enough for beating it
    S
    I beat Final Fantasy 13 :) it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be, so I sold it back because I wasn't happy when I beat it.
    Well Sorta. I'm more of a 3D fan. But the Rush games are good. Kinda wish they would add more characters to play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back