• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Twilightheaven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm sorry but I can't battle.
    1. Got loads to do tommorow
    2. Can't play during the week because of my grades :/
    I'll let Sol know that I've dropped out and he'll put you through to the next round.
    O
    Yeah. Your Lapras scared the hell out of me btw. I had no idea what to do except switch back to Jirachi. It would have OHKO'd my Gyarados for sure. @_@; And your Arcanine and Lucario as well. I was expecting a blast burn or stone edge (respectively). XD

Btw I should probably tell you, my Jolteon was choice lens + STAB Thunderbolt. So it did 2x damage regardless of the type if it was normal damage. It does 1x against what would normally be ineffective. I'm surprised it got as far as it did. Usually it dies in one hit. haha
    O
    noo mine is 1720 5358 6010. I think that one is my platinum FC or something. Use this one instead.
    O
    you're in right? For some reason i don't see you. lol
    O
    Can I get your FC? lol 8965786567856
    O
    Alright. I'm getting on as we speak. Just a few moments.
    O
    no problem man. I'll be using SS most likely, also. :]
    O
    I'm actually in class at the moment. How long will you be on for? I'm stuck until 6:30-ish. I can get on around 7:15-ish if you'll be around.

Sorry this is so difficult haha. My schedule is crazy. lol
    O
    Do want to have a battle today? I have 45 mins or so then I have to go. lol We can always do it later too, but yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back