• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
rac7d
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol, I'm glad you like it, even though it's just trying to get the screenshots and vid updates ^^
    Hii got ur message about the coded/Re: Coded fandub... I don't think we'll start it for awhile... I'm soooo brain-dead from doin Birth by Sleep x_x
    Wow!Your friend is amazing!!!!
    (Sorry the green eyes and hair kinda reminded me of olette, while the face was like Kairi's)
    Retcon: ret'kon/ retroactive continuity. The common situation in fiction where a new story "reveals" things about events in previous stories, usually leaving the "facts" the same (thus preserving continuity) while completely changing their interpretation.

So when I say that the heartless always existing is a retcon, I'm not lying.
    2 eggs

2 c. milk

1/3 cup sugar

1 t. vanilla

1 c. heavy whipping cream

sea salt to taste

blue food coloring (optional)

ice pop molds (optional)

Directions:
    Separate the eggs into two good sized bowls and beat the egg whites until stiff. Mix the egg yolks and sugar until thick. Slowly bring milk to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Pour hot milk into yolk/sugar mixture and mix well. Pour milk/yolk/sugar mixture back into pot and heat on medium until thicker to make a custard. Do not boil. Pour custard in with beaten egg whites and mix well. Add sea salt (keeping adding salt until it tastes salty sweet). Put mixture in fridge to cool. Once cool, add cream, vanilla and coloring to mixture. Freeze, following your ice cream maker’s instructions. If you wish, get some ice pop molds. Spray the inside of these with very little PAM spray (or something similar). Then pour the ice cream into the molds right after it comes out of the ice cream maker. Pop the lid on and the sticks in and freeze for at least two hours.
    sorry buster brown i had to edit the namine pic out of your sig people were complaining about it being too big
    Yeah, you're definitely using something smaller...
    at the very least cut out the Kairi one and use this because I just did it in paint:
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2ebwods.png

I don't give a shit about your quality. It saved dumb and you should use something different to begin with...
    Well... both. You've changed them since then...

Now the Namine one is just...GIGANTIC. ._.'' Seriously, just get a tag or something simple...
    I think it'd be cool if you used smaller pictures for your signature.

Possibly ones that you have permission to use.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back