• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    lol, not all of us.

I did get it done, but I did so days later. I don't know my mark but she apparently thought it was a good speech.
    A
    i have no idea really. I was kind of forced into doing this by my teacher.
    Though, i guess it rings true for me. Seeing as how i do want a husband one day.
    Hey, kid. I just saw some of the messages you left DIF about Her shop. You really should look at yourself and have a think before you try and act big, OK. I really think you are an ass for insulting the shop she's with, just because no-one will accept your pile of crap sig's. Get a life and start thinking about something other than Insults. Put that effort into your sigs and they might not suck so much!!!
    A
    it was due today. but i skipped. so, now it is due tomorrow. or, in six hours.
    D
    Least we make friends and have fun unlike somebodyyyyyyyyyy~
    D
    Your more gay then us dickhead. :D
    A
    nothing. i am very bored and should be writing a speech for English about gay-marriage.
    you?
    I found the creator of the Wario sig you stole. Gandorf, wasn't it? Looks like he was on your brothers forum.
    Oh how suprised I was to find the thread the real creator posted.

Don't talk to me again. Rippers are losers, making you a loser.

Bah bye.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back