• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• There was a different storyline? Oh you must share, I'm very curious to as what it was. probably was better than the storyline we got, no doubt.
    While that may be true

it also brought across some of the worst things for KHI

deleting major info, ruing the twitter account. etc (as a retort)
    http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/146796-gildragon-s-forum-wives-club-equal-opportunity-e-harem-5.html

Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    Gale Marshall
    I have a question.
    Not trying to be a douche this is just a question but, do you hate this series now?
    Because from posts I read of yours you seem to hate everything post CoM.
    Yeah people these days seem get upset when you point out their theories as wrong. Apprantly they call it flaming "Oh noes! You proved my theory is incorrect, you must be flaming me, you're a prick!" It gets a little tiring. But I'm sure when these new games are announced and speculation ensues, I'll be right there "flaming" theories with facts.
    Strangely enough, I do remember debating with you when you were known as PMF and Karate. Since then, I've cared less and less about theories, you know, unless the OP is contradicting something that's been confirmed. Not to mention other people seem to voice my opinions before I even arrive on the scene, and I'd rather not just repost something someone else has already stated.
    Yes I'm done now. So have fun on your pedestal. That you earned. For being the best. At something that really isn't that important. Ok NOW I'm done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back