• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Axel'sPetPhoenix

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• is their anything else you want from supanova and why dont you go onto infernal anymore ? and are you still going to see lm.c ? also are you still entering the drawing competition on infernal ?
    You probably blocked me already but I'd just like to say goodbye...I'm sorry for everything and I don't ask for your forgiveness, I will miss you more than you know...and if you could believe me, I'll always love you too...
    My parents would never want this and neither would yours....your 16...go live your life and don't lament the loss of me...
    I could tell them but it won't make a difference...your father will never approve...and I am a "wolf" as he says. You deserve much better than me...you will hate me forever...as you probably should...I am sorry for all the grief...forget me...
    I do not "supposedly" care for your daughter...throughout the time we've talked to eachother I grew to like her very much. You cannot comprehend my remorse for this all but I can't...for that I apologize...your daughter obviously deserves better than me...
    I can assure you I'm not a predator sir but that is only by my word. I do care about your daughter but I know my parents would not approve of an online relationship with anyone. I realize you only want to keep your daughter safe and I understand that, but I have to respectfully decline. I am sorry.
    Hello, I understand your concern fully and quite frankly my parents don't know of it either...I most certainly don't mean to be rude but I don't know if I feel comfortable giving those out.
    I have not heard either of those, must update myself. Sorry i didnt get back to you sooner, the college computers were reading this site as a virus.
    Ehh same here...
    I'm sorry! Lol I should be finished (hopefully) with my classes by the middle of this month. Which is both good and bad because then I'll really have no internet. D:
    yeah i was supposed to graduate early as well...though stuff happens... >_>
    lol fair dooesies ^_^ me too actually ... :/
    I made one by the way, I am very proud of it lol xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back