• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Darkness Princess

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I was happy, and I kinda still am, but......... Eh. There's too much. Call me sometime so I can explain.
    Everything's wrong. Everything. I really just need someone there to say "It's okay honey, everything's gonna be alright." and actually mean it. My world is going to Hell in a hand-basket, and there's really nothing I can do about any of it...nothing at all.....
    You know what... I think I do need someone to worry about me, if only just a little bit.......
    What one? The Mail Man one?

Seems a bit weird, lol. I'll wait till others join, maybe then.
    I know you do, I jus don't like people worrying about me, when I know I'm going to be fine. It's all good, though.
    I'll be okay, and so will everything else, because I'll make sure it will. So don't worry about me. Worry about Aaron, who is sick, and Thor, who is kinda depressed....
    Like my friend Amanda, and my soul, and her soul, and Mama Julie's book, and Mama Julie's sleeplessness, and my step-mom Michelle, and my step-sisters, and my dad.....the list goes on...
    D.P. neither you nor Aaron need to worry about me. Not only can I do that for myself, but there are more important things to worry about at the moment....
    Go right ahead, I'm not a Beta-Reader for nothing, lol, and I'm always in to help you of course.
    Z
    and what do you of a one shot idea? I'm thinking of going Terra/Aqua
    Yeah, I'm busy with this new poem...I think I finished it, but it ends a bit too abruptly, so I'm trying to figure out a way to extend it. But yeah, I never edit a poem once I'm done with it, so that probably won't happen, lol. And I'm writing down the raw clay for this new book my head is full off, but it will be in Dutch at first, so nothing special to you, hehe.

Can I send you the poem, see what you think?
    Hi there,

Yeah, I already read them, but I wasn't in the mood to think of contructive critics at that moment, hehe.

I'm fine, just fine, trying to get out of my passive state of mind, lol. How about you? ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back