• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's okay! I haven't been on much either I apologize! ^^; My birthday was awesome. We had a lot of fun. And my friend Brandon grabbed a potato chip and randomly lit it on fire with his lighter. XD That kids' trouble. How've you been doing lately?
    I know I can't wait! My birthday's in 3 days!! :D I'm not going to have a huge party though. Probably just a sleepover. Maybe a Xbox/PS3 overnighter. :3 I love those.
    Uhm today is the prom and i didnt ask her, and later she will go there by herself as a bachelorette
    gah -_- I have 5 reports due by march. Work has been good though. My friend Sam that works there makes it a lot easier for me. He's really funny, XD but anyway. How has life been for you lately. What'd you do for valentines day?
    she told me last time she wouldnt attend the ball................And I dont really know how to ask her
    Hehe, you're right. I do. It's got a nice beat to it, especially when hearing the under beat. Thanks.
    Yes it is! I've beaten it also. :] I still play it too.
    Well, right now I've been listening to Kanye West's new album. Like "Heartless" and "Love Lock Down". >< His songs are so catchy. and Citizen Cope "Let the Drummer Kick" lol
    Aww only 16 people? >< That's alright. I'd rather be in a small school than in this city school. It's huge. Thousands of students. It's kind of sad that I've been living here for 2 years and I don't know the half of the kids in my grade. But anyways, thank you. I really like this profile look. I'm going to keep it like this for a bit. And yeah, TWEWY is awesome. Why? Do you play too? :D
    Awesome! I'm a sax. I used to be in percussion but our percussion teacher is pretty mean. He even has "mean" in his name. xD but yeah. What kind of band are you guys?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back