• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Solar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I envy that...

Of course, we have the Eaton Center... It's not nearly as large, but it's... Nice.
    We have those too... And they look nice... I was more talking about houses and apartments...

No, I am fine. I could always use google if I wanted to.
    Not crowded In the least. Well, maybe to you, but...

Oh, the pollution levels are fine. It's not exactly bad. The only problem I have with Toronto is the architecture.

I guess that it's an acquired taste or something... Most of the rest of Canada seems to... Empty for me, though.
    A
    In due time. I'm busy with an application.
    A
    of course I am interested. To victory!!!
    I'm joking of course. The real question is... What is the weather like, and is drumheller as nice as people say it is?
    Yes.

I have heard that you dress like cowboys eat babies and burn black people there.

Is there any truth to that rumor?

Any questions for the Ontarian?
    Umm... it wasn't too cliched... My first character on here is a total Gary Stu, but I can't ignore him without tying up loose ends with him first... Of course, he's tolerated, and actually well-liked, so something as small as the amoutn of cliches in your post is nothing!

Well... I have done some creative writing... nothing on here, though. I don't think I'm very good, though...
    Umm...

If I could make one small suggestion...

Umm...

Well, it's easier to read posts when there is more spacing... So... umm... please don't hate me...

The post was very nice, though... You're a good writer...
    Not any more than most other books are crackalackin'.

There are a lot of books thar are more crackalackin'.
    That's not very creative...

Most boys/men/anyone with a penis who I know would have asked that... so, don't be a **********.

It's funny how they censored that word, right?

Figure if we said crackalackin' enough they'd sensor that?
    Beavers are fine...

But Otters eat off of their tummies.

AND THEY'LL RULE THE WORLD
    Okay, that's slightly less hot.

So... how would you feel if I told you... Badgers?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back