• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aqua.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• O.O >:C

O(≧∇≦)O

o(^^o)(o^^)o わくわく

☆⌒(>。≪)イタイ

also she should be back this weekend her computer got a virus
    I can, I don't think you can though ..and cow nipple?..yeeeeah ..and no, I think you lack one because only elitist douchebags who have been on a site for at least a year call someone else a noob.

You've got a lot of growing up to do buddy, suck my balls. -walks out-

There, you may have the last word and think your cool now.
    *rubs head* ..I'll just be the bigger person and apologize then, cause having this kind of argument on a Kingdom Hearts site is just sad. Sorry to bother you, have a good day.
    ...but you're still american, you can be hispanic american, african american, but still be american >.>

The fact you took one assumption so seriously is what made this entire situation get blown out of proportion. And I agree, people saying kun and baka and shit is annoying, but living with the fact that there will always be otaku's and such saying that is the best option.

Being here for over two years and reaching Platinum really doesn't give you the right to flaunt anything at all you know ..
    Lol, I'll assume your 12, spend half the day on this site and rep whore yourself by friends because no one loves you in the real world.

People like you make this world an embarrassing place ..I hope you aren't American.
    You know ..de-rep really doesn't hurt anyone, so losing 1 point from my bar really isn't heartbreaking. How about instead of de-repping to solve all your problems, you actually find out where the problem occured.

Lol ..amazing..
    elle made it for me

but yeah it's real kawaii i agree 100% ^____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^
    Z
    You and I always seem to post in the same threads, or maybe you post in all threads.

o_O o_O
    Well then just make videos of all the ones you know!

We could do one of those youtube collaborations thing. I play guitar and I know people who know play bass, can sing, and play drums. We could do simple and clean or something.
    Well you when you do you should make a video of you playing the piano music that plays when you start KHI and KHII!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back