• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Heart Of Nothing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha, but at least you have some one who likes KH in your family, even if he is in the closet about it XD My family don't even know what KH is...lol
    D
    I know what you mean...
    I hope it's not bad....lol
    So what's up?
    WOOT! It's all about Aqua, huh? XD She is going to be my favorite for sure lol
    and yes! *highfive* Another Kairi hater! Welcome to the club! XD
    Haha, I see.

Well, my fave is *points to username* SORA!!!!!!! :3 lol also..(let's see your reaction XD) I like Larxene haha
    My least favorite is...KAIRI!!!! I hate her! XD
    Haha, indeed, I have always been in denial and just pretend it never happened...XD and everytime she brings it up..I shut her up with candy XD hahaha
    lol Why, she would be delighted haha the worse part of it was that after she killed him, she stoop up and smirked at me!!!! Smirked!!!! XD lol oh, and good luck lol you'll need it.
    XD Yup! it's true! I sweat, my KH esteem went down for a month lol I had this expression on my face for hours o_O hahaha
    D
    lol That just made me laugh hard ^^
    It didn't really woo me ^^
    D
    It's smaller then I thought it would be.... It'sa Disney and Square product but....It's kinda junky ^^ It came with a card saying I was a key holder ^^
    D
    lol It's not all it's cracked up to be... But I got a cool KH keyblade key chain with it ^^
    D
    Really? Thanks man you rock ^^
    D
    lol.......I'm so screwd.... ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back